Chapter 21.

Y/n's Pov:
After what happened, Necrolai is now no more, I'm reunited with my real parents, my mother is finally back to her normal self, & because of the poison that's still in my system, I became the next bearer of the immortality curse which my mother is finally free of.
When the festival was starting to draw to a close, it's been requested by the public that I arrange a concert, & a good amount of students here in Beacon volunteered to join.

3rd Pov:
As the time for the concert drew closer, Blake was backstage feeling nervous when someone tapped her shoulder.
When she turned around, she realized that it was her old friend.

Blake; "What the-? Ilia?"

Ilia; "Didn't expect to see me again, did you?"

Blake; "Well, yes. But, what are you doing here?"

Ilia; "I'm no longer associated with the White Fang myself"

Blake; "What? What happened?"

Ilia; "After what happened with that 1 new monster & Koragg really shaking up the whole kingdom of Vale, I finally decided to leave, but not without Adam being outraged that everybody else in the White Fang refused to fight him, then he slaughtered them. That's when I knew I had to leave, & I believe that Adam is all that's left of the White Fang now"

Blake; "Somehow I knew that Adam would eventually take it too far. But I'm glad that you made the right choice"

Ilia; "Yeah. Anyway, I saw what happened in the Tournament when it was broadcasted. You took quite a risk just to save a human"

Blake; "He's not just a human. He actually cares for the faunus as much as he cares for his kind"

Ilia; "Does that mean that you like him?"

That response made Blake blush a deep red in surprise.

Blake; "Umm... I... uhh..."

Ilia; "Ha! I knew it. You're absolutely smitten with him. I won't lie. Even I have to admit, he's actually really cute when I saw him... on... TV?"

Just then, Ilia happened to notice Y/n getting ready to start the concert making some of her scales turn pink.

Ilia; "Umm... Blake? Is that who I think it is over there?"

Blake; "Yeah, that's him alright. His name is Y/n"

Ilia; "Wow!😍 He's even better looking in person"

Timeskip.

It was time for the concert to start as it began broadcasting all over Remnant as Y/n took center stage.

Y/n; "Good evening, ladies & gentlemen of Remnant. To close up the Vytal Festival, it has been requested that I hold a concert for your musical pleasure. Back on Earth, some people believe that some songs define on what we feel in our current moments of our lives. As I brought this up to my friends, they all selected a song from Earth that I believe defines them perfectly. Now, despite that she's still recovering from the doubles round, she insisted that she would start the concert off for us, & she managed to find a good short song that defines her & won't strain her vocal cords too much. Ladies & gentlemen, I present to you, Ms.Weiss Schnee & her rendition of Reflection"