Chapter 23.

Y/n's Pov:
Because of what happened when Imperius showed up, we need every edge we can get.
Therefore, I have decided to appoint both Roman Torchwick & Neo as my informants since they know how the streets of Vale work better than anyone.
Since I've already exceeded the expectations of the teachers in Beacon, my father, Ozpin, has decided to send me on recruiting missions to gather all the help we can get.
Right now, it wasn't easy at first, but I managed to find the camp where Raven Branwen & her tribe were based at.
As I entered, the whole tribe surrounded me weapons at the ready.

Y/n; "Please, there's no need for this. I'm here searching for Raven Branwen"

As soon as I said that, everyone made a path still having their weapons trained on me.
The next thing I knew, 2 females emerged from a structure I'm assuming is the main facility.
Therefore, it was obvious that these two were none other than Raven & Vernal.

Raven; "Ahh, yes

Raven; "Ahh, yes. You must be this Y/n L/n we heard so much about. If Ozpin sent you to make me join his little war against Salem, you can tell him that my answer remains the same. No. He should know as well as I do that she can't be stopped"

Vernal; "Yeah, your just wasting your time. So leave"

Y/n; "It's actually only ½ of the reason why I'm here. You may not believe this, but Salem has already been stopped. She's no longer in control of the Grimm, she's no longer immortal now, & believe it or not, she's actually my mother"

When I said that last part, the whole tribe gasped in shock also leaving both Raven & Vernal totally stunned.
Raven shook her head out of her own trance & regained her concentration.

Raven; "...If I were to believe what you just said is true, then why are you here?"

Y/n; "Because now, a new villain I know of known as Imperius is now in control of the Grimm. Plus he also has a army of his own called the Morlocks. Since he can also do magic, he can easily locate your current base of operations & take all of you down without a second thought. Look, I know that you see your tribe as your family, & you don't want to lose them. That's why I'm here. Because they can ambush you here at any given time"