Chapter 15.

Y/n's Pov:
After our musical time in the unexpected music class room, me & Team RWBY went to their dorm.
It's only a matter of time until team missions start up, so I better tell both Ruby & Yang before them & their team head out.

Y/n; "Ruby? Yang? There's something the both of you need to know"

Ruby; "...What do you mean?"

Yang; "What are you talking about?"

Y/n; "...I know what you're mothers look like"

Ruby/Yang; "...WHAT?!"

Weiss; "Wow, seriously?"

Y/n; "Yes. I actually managed to save pictures of them"

So I got my scroll out, & brought up the image gallery & started with 1 of the mothers.

Y/n; "This 1 is Raven Branwen, Yang's mom"

Yang; "...That's my mom?"

Blake; "She looks similar to Yang, except her hair is black & her eyes are naturally red"

Y/n; "Raven's semblance allows her to make a portal to whoever she has a strong bond with, like her brother, Qrow"

Ruby; "You know of Uncle Qrow too?"

Y/n; "I do. But let's move on to Summer Rose, & here's her picture"

Weiss; "Wow! Aside from her hooded cape colored white, she looks exactly like Ruby"

Ruby; "Do you even know what happened to my mother?"

Y/n; "...From what I remember when I was still on Earth, some of your fans think that she's dead, some believe that she's still alive out there but still missing. So far, either way, her current fate still remains a mystery. As for me, I'm 1 of those people who believes that your mother is still alive somewhere out there"

& from what I can see, both Ruby & Yang were crying waterfalls of tears of joy, & both hugged me tightly.

Ruby; "Coming from you, it really means a lot to us!"