Chapter 25.

Y/n's Pov:
A little while ago, me & the Dark Rebellion managed to get back to base, & I was meditating to wind down on what happened earlier.
But then, I heard something from far away jolting my eyes wide open making me break in a cold sweat.

Zen Aku; "Y/n, what happened this time?"

Y/n; "...All of a sudden I felt a great disturbance out there. As if a significant amount of voices screamed out in terror, & were suddenly silenced. I fear that something terrible just happened"

Just then, Hazel came running in.

Hazel; "Y/n! Zen Aku! There's something on the news that you need to see, & fast!"

Once we all got to the computer screen that Vrak set up, a special report was on.

"This just in. A group of investigators have found a gruesome scene. From what sources tell us, the labs of Atlas Academy were unexpectedly ambushed by the Morlocks & have taken an unknown number of missing people"

Deker; "That must've been the disturbance you just felt"

Y/n; "Yeah. But who did they take? & why would they do this?"

The reporter on the news was then handed a sheet of paper.

"We have just received a list of names of the people who have been kidnapped. These are confirmed. The names are; Ruby Rose, Weiss & Winter Schnee, Blake Belladonna, Yang Xiao Long, Jaune Arc, Pyrrha Nikos, Lie Ren, Nora Valkyrie, Pietro & Penny Polendina, Qrow & Raven Branwen, Glynda Goodwitch, former White Fang member Ilia Amitola, Coco Adel, Velvet Scarlatina, Fox Alistar, Yatsuhashi Daichi, Sun Wukong & Neptune Vasilias of  Shade Academy, Vernal, all 5 members of the Ace Ops, Maria Calavera & General James Ironwood"

When the names were brought up, it was like my heart was getting crushed to no end!

Cinder; "Why would they kidnap everyone we know?!"

"This just in. It appears that we have also received an audio message from the leader of the Morlocks. You might want to brace yourselves"

Imperius; " (over speakers) This is a personal message to my opponent, Koragg. If you are listening to this right now, then that means you already know that aside from your comrades in your so called Rebellion, I now hold everyone you hold most dear as my prisoners! You & I both know that there's only one way to end all of this. Either you manage to destroy me & all of the Morlocks for good, or you no longer exist. If you want your so called friends & family back, come to our current domain which your mother used before. You have one hour to come. If you don't, then you can say goodbye to everyone you've ever known permanently! ...I'll be waiting"

When the message was done, my anger was really boiling as I clenched my right fist making it shake like mad!!

Y/n; "Ok, that's it! No more waiting! Imperius has gone too far this time! Him & the Morlocks are going down for good! THIS TIME, IT'S PERSONAL!!!"

Roman; "Wow! I've never seen Y/n this upset!"

Dr.Watts; "Upset is an understatement. It's like a volcano just erupted"

It took a moment, but I managed to resteady myself.
Then I turned to face everyone we have in the Rebellion.

Y/n; "Everybody, I'm grateful for all of you sticking around in the Rebellion these past few months, but now it's gotten to the point where it's possible that we might not come back alive. I understand that you should choose not to come, but as I said, this time it's personal. You don't have to come if you don't want to, but this way, at least the rest of you will be able to survive. Consider this a chance to escape from a terrible fate"

Roman; "...Listen. A day... a day doesn't go by... when I would've taken a chance for a quick getaway just to survive. But ever since you first came here, I've been given things some second thoughts about all of it. It's not much of a point of having a life when all you do is survive. Sometimes you just gotta live a little.  ...What I'm trying to say is, your not going through this alone this time"

Cinder; "For once, I agree with Roman. You've already changed our lives so much & sacrificed everything to keep all of us safe"

Emerald; "I'm with Cinder on this. I think it's time that we return the favor"

Vrak; "In other words, we're with you 'till the end"

& they all nodded in approval.

Y/n; "...Thanks, guys. Gather what you need for the mission. We're going to end this, right now"

Once everyone was ready, I opened a portal to my mother's former domain.
Once we arrived, we kept out of sight to see the barren wastelands just crawling with countless Grimm & Hidiacs!

Cinder; "This ain't going to be easy. If it was just Grimm, we could just walk to the palace"

Deker; "Yeah. But now there's Hidiacs involved too. There's no way we can get there without being spotted 1st"

Y/n; "Guys, over here!"

I waved to them to come since I was at a low cliff hidden in the shadows.
So with a wave of my hand, a secret passage opened up.

Hazel; "What the-? Why didn't we know about this?"

Y/n; "My mother once told me of this passage. It's meant for emergencies in the events of when enemy forces ever either invaded or taken over her palace, & she was the only one who knows of its existence, until she told me. The other end of the passage will lead us straight to the throne room, where Imperius will most definitely be found in. It's just like that one movie from Earth. In the shadows to the left. Ok, let's go!!"

& we all ran in with the passage closing to keep the enemy from attacking us from behind.

Emerald; "Now that I think about it, since nobody ever invaded Salem's palace, she probably never mentioned this passage before"

Cinder; "Probably because they're was no need for it until now"

Neo; "Imperius won't know what hit him!"

3rd Pov:
But what the Dark Rebellion didn't know was that there was a trap already waiting for them.

Vrak; "(exhausted) Wait, is anyone else tired?"

Dr.Watts; "Oh no. Knockout gas!"

& everybody collapsed except for Y/n.

Y/n; "Knockout gas?! My mom didn't mention this"

Then, a hockey stick hit Y/n in the back of his head knocking him out.

50 Below; "(Laughing evilly) You didn't think we came prepared? At least you actually showed up, Koragg. Imperius still has big plans for you"

End of Chapter 25.