45

For the people talking it will have something like this:  Sun: Hello!
For thinking: Sun: Hello!
For Whisper: Roxy: "I am the best"

Story Contains:
Smut (Will put warning)
Ships
fluff
Swearing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time: 6PM Nap time.

Moon's POV: Today the daycare was pretty nice. Everything was basically the same. But Sun.. There was something off about him. He wasn't as energetic as always. He just told the kids what to do and watched. I went behind him to hug him he smiled but then frowned a bit after. I let go and went up to the skystage to make him something.

I got glitter glue, a box, and a bunch of other stuffs. And began to make stuff.

Time Skip: 8PM. All the kids left.

I finally finished my present! I picked up the box. That was decorated with Purple and Blue glitter glue. I put in the things I made and walked over to our room. Sun was on the bed laying down staring at the roof.

"Hey Sunny?"
"Yeah. . ?"
"I made you something."
"Okay. ."

I pulled him to make him sit up and put the box infront of him. He opened it to see a plush of Solstice and Eclipse.

"Thank you. ."
"Hey. . Are you okay Starlight?"
"Yeah. . Everything's fine. ."

I want to believe him but, I really can't. I pulled him down and cuddled with him but he still had the same expression. I am really worried for him. He didn't say anything and just slept.

Time: 6AM

I woke up to see Sun gone. I got up and went to check on Solstice, Eclipse and Gregory. They were still asleep but Solstice was up so I picked her up and brought her to the daycare to let her play. Sun was in the ballpit. I went  in the ballpit and sat next to him. Solstice played in the ballpit while we talked.

"Solstice was awake why didn't you get her?"
"Sorry. ."
"Are you sure you are okay?"
"Yeah. ."

He looked away from me so I hugged him. And he just stayed the same. I hated that. .

"There's something wrong."
"Moon. . Everything is. . Okay."

He hugged me and didn't say anything. I have a feeling he was still sad. So I didn't say anything and got up to play with Solstice. He didn't stop me but when I looked back he looked sadder than before. After the kids went home and Eclipse and Gregory stopped being stupid and. . Yeah- Me and Sun were in our room and he didn't talk at all. So I decided to do something he loves. . I hope he still does. .

I grabbed Sun and pinned him down to the bed.

"Moon?"
"You've been like this all day!"
"I told you everything is. . Okay"
"Please. ."
"But the kids. . What if they hear?"

I laid down and hugged him.

"You never cared about that before! Why, I hate this, I miss my Sunny. ."
"I'm sorry. ."
"Which is why, I'm going to fuck you till you can't walk."

He sat up and I pinned him down again.

"Who said you could get up? Or do you just not want to. . ?"
"I'd be a liar if I said i didn't want to. ."

I kissed him and he hugged me. He was finally happy.