Side story part 2

hehehehe----//

Lunar whined, wanting more pleasure. "Awh~ Whats wrong?~" "I-I want more but you won't give me- Ngh!~ more. ." Starshine didnt say anything and pulled out, Lunar whined more. "Starshine? Why'd you stop?" Lunar tilted their head. "Since your being very impatient and won't take your punishment im giving you another." "And what do you plan on doing. . ?" Lunar squeaked, kinda nervous. Starshine pulled out a box from under the bed and grabbed something. "I wont fuck you yet but you're going to keep this in you until I think you've had enough, and you have to do your job in the daycare too." Starshine said before putting a small viberator in Lunar, then turned it on low. Lunar whimpered and got changed then clinged onto Starshine.

Starshine also got changed and gave Lunar headpats, making him purr. "Cmon now, I told them you'd be back before naptime was over." Lunar wouldn't move at all. "mph~ Starshineee. ." Starshine, turned it up higher. "Not listening?~" Starshine pulled Lunar close as they squirmed. "H-haah!~ T-turn it down~" Lunar covered their mouth, letting out more whimpers and small moans. Starshine turned it down then picked up Lunar. "You'll be fine with this in you for a bit, right?~" Starshine asked. Lunar nodded and hugged Starshine. "Good~ You'll get your reward soon and you can't cum without permission either~" Lunar just nodded and Starshine walked out with Lunar.

Back in the daycare

Nap time was almost over and Starshine set Lunar down to let them have some time with others. Lunar didn't move away from Starshine and let out small moans and whimpers. "Whats wrong Lunar?~" "Want more. ." Lunar said. Starshine crouched then whispered "You want me to turn it up so everyone can see what a slut you are?~" Lunar was really flustered, shook their head and walked away.

Insert timeskip here, the kids leave in a hour.

Lunar was in a play structure in the corner of the daycare so not many can see them, they turned the viberator up and covered their mouth so they wouldn't be loud, then moved their hand away. "Mph!~ Starshinee~" Lunar turned it up higher and covered their mouth again, tearing up a bit. Starshine had noticed Lunar was gone for a while, once Starshine found them, Lunar was trying to be quiet, then noticed Starshine was there. Starshine pulled them out and pinned Lunar against the wall, then moved his knee in between Lunars leg, rubbing on their yk. "Starshine~ I cant handle anymore please~" Lunar hugged Starshine tight. "Not yet my love~ The kids need to leave so they don't hear you~" Starshine slipped a hand in Lunars shorts and rubbed their yk a bit. Lunar didn't care and tried turning the viberator up but Starshine stopped them by grabbing their wrists. "Remember~ You can't cum~"

Lunar whined and managed to get their wrists out of his grasp and turned it up even higher. Lunar squirmed and started tearing up even more, trying to be as quiet as possible. "I-im gonna-" Lunar covered their mouth again and clinged onto Starshine. Starshine then covered the tip of Lunars yk making them unable to cum. Lunar looked up at him. "Starshine please~ Nghhh!!~ I waited for a really long time~ Please please~ i cant handle it. . H-haah!!~" Starshine didnt move so Lunar moved his hand away and came, Starshine turned off the viberator and picked them up. "Very bad. Your very impatient today. . How come?"  "Dont ask questions and give me my reward now. ." Lunar said, resting their head on his shoulder. "Oh but, you didn't listen. But since you've waited I'll give you what you want." Starshine then walked out holding Lunar.

Why did I make it very gay :')//