54.

For the people talking it will have something like this: Sun: Hello!
For thinking: Sun: Hello!
For Whisper: Roxy: "I am the best"

Story Contains:
Smut (Will put warning)
Ships
fluff
Swearing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eclipse's POV:
I got up from the floor. And walked to my parents' room. I opened the door slowly. And Papa and dad were just cuddling. Good. "Dad. What part of 'Be quiet' did you not understand?" I said. "I thought you were asleep-" He responded. "WELL I WOKE UP AND YOU GUYS KILLED GREGORT"

Papa started to die and hid under the covers and Dad looked proud af I don't know why- Maybe its cause he's proud of- . . . Fucking papa?- God idk.

"Sorry not sorry Eclipse." Dad said. "Damn- Offended. "I said. "Eclipse, Moondrop shut the fuck up and let me die in peace." Papa sa- DID HE JUST CURSE? "YOU CURSED" "Shiiiit." Papa said. "DAD YOU BROKE PAPA." "I didn't now go fix your dead boyfriend."

Damn- I don't know whether to go find Gregory or just die. "Wait boyfriend?-" Papa asked. "I don't have one idk what Dad is talking about!" I responded in a panic "Who is it." Papa asked. "Uhm- Gregory. . . But we aren't dating!" I said flustered. "Ah, makes sense." Papa said. To be honest it was a bit weird. .

I went to find Gregory and he was in my room. Still on the floor. And looking at me. "Hi." He said. "Hey-" I responded. I sat next to him and he just stared at me. "Stop staring its scary" He looked at the roof and said "Is this what you go through almost every day?" "Wellll- Yeah." I responded. To be honest. I was used to it. Then I got a very nice idea. I got up and pulled Gregory to parts and services.

At parts and services

I walked in and started going through some stuff, then I found a computer chip. I took it and ran to the computer. I checked for what it was and. . It was a virus. The virus was shown in many different animatronics. I grabbed the chip and put it in my pocket.

"Sooo whyd you bring me here?"
"I got bored. Also I found something-"
"Nice. Can we go back now?"
"Yeah yeah."

Back at Eclipse's room

I was drawing in a blue notebook. About the animatronics I saw. All of them looked like someone I knew. But one really caught my attention. It was pink, with purple eyes. It kind of looked like dad. But different. This animatronic was taller. . I looked at the computer chip and I remembered seeing a blue version of this animatronic. . But taller then the pink one. .