50

For the people talking it will have something like this:  Sun: Hello!
For thinking: Sun: Hello!
For Whisper: Roxy: "I am the best"

Story Contains:
Smut (Will put warning)
Ships
fluff
Swearing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A week later. 5 days left.
12AM.

Eclipse's POV:
I woke up from a nightmare. I absolutely hated. I was in my room and Dad wasn't here. I looked around for a bit then Solstice started crying. I got up and held her. I didn't want to go back to sleep. So I walked over to his room. I didn't want to disturb him at all.

Solstice began crying louder. Which I tried to keep her quiet and almost went back into my room until the door (Suns and Moon room) opened.

Dad: "Eclipse. . ?"

"I wanna stay with you. ."

Dad: "Is something wrong?"

"I had a nightmare. ."

He picked me up and Solstice stopped crying and hugged me. He placed both of us on the bed and Solstice fell asleep a few minutes later. I didn't I looked over at Dad who was drawing.

"I can't sleep. ."

He got up and cuddled with me. Then I heard something familiar. . Something Cassidy mentioned and she showed me what it was. I think it was called. . Happiest Day. I started to fall asleep slowly.

5:55AM (Yayyyy I beat Night 4 on fnaf 2 Proud of myself :>)

I woke up and Solstice wasn't there. Noone was. I looked around to see the room with no yellow. I looked at the drawers. No notebooks. I ran to parts and service and banged on the door. Noone responded. I got in a vent and got in.

Papa was there I sat next to him and he powered on. Then glared at me.

"Papa? Where is everyone?"

Papa: "Go away. I hate you."

I stared at him for a bit and then at the floor. Did I do something wrong? I started to cry and Papa pushed me out. Then I woke up I quickly yolted up and hit my head on Dad. I was in their room.  Everything was normal. I looked at the time and it read "6:00AM."

Dad: "Ow- You had a bad dream didn't you?"

"Yeah. . Sorry I didn't mean to hit you-"

Dad: "Its okay! You only have to wait 5 days."

"Only?- ARE YOU OKAY?"

Dad: "Yeah"

"Why aren't you- Idk- But that wasnt the reaction I expected."

Dad: "Reasons- Anyway go get ready. Daycare is about to open.