49

For the people talking it will have something like this:  Sun: Hello!
For thinking: Sun: Hello!
For Whisper: Roxy: "I am the best"

Story Contains:
Smut (Will put warning)
Ships
fluff
Swearing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ty for almost 100 followers :D//

Jade's POV:
Why did Eclipse want to know?-  I didn't know how to respond till a child came in.

Kid: "ECLIPSE!"
Eclipse: "Oh hi Gregort."
Gregort?: "It's Gregory not Gregort!"
Eclipse: "Fine. Gregory. What do you want?"
Gregory*: "I'm bored."

Gregory walked closer to Eclipse and Gregory hugged him. Hmm. . Is that why Eclipse asked? Hm. Who knows. They seemed pretty close. So I'm assuming that was why. Moondrop left me and Jayden with Eclipse, Solstice, and Gregory. Was he okay? He was a daycare attendant after all. I decided to leave them with Jayden. He was responsible enough.

I walked up to his room. And knocked on the door. Once he opened it I glared at him.

"Why did you leave us with the kids?"
Moondrop: "It's your job."
"So? Aren't you also a daycare attendant?"
Moondrop: "Look I'm sorry. I just miss someone. That's all you should know."
"You still have to help us."
Moondrop: "No I don't."
"I don't care wether you miss someone or not. I'm not good with kids. Jayden barely knows what to do. You have to."

It went silent for a bit until I heard Moondrop mumble something before responding again.

Moondrop: "Eclipse and Gregory can take care of themselves. You don't need to do much today anyway."

"Just help us. We won't know what to do when the kids come. . "

He almost shut the door but I stopped him from doing that.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

Moondrop: "Why would I?"

"I'm trying to be nice to you."

Silence. I probably shouldn't have said that. .

Moondrop: "I miss Sun. I'm not going to see him for 2 weeks. And I barely know how to take care of kids myself. He knows how. That's why I want to stay in our room."

"Sun. . I don't know who that is but if you know him that much. You should be able to at least remember what he did."

Moondrop: "Oh you think I'm going to listen to you?"

"Eh. Not sure at this point."

Moondrop: "Fine. I'll help tomorrow. Today you try to figure out stuff. Or I don't know-"

"Okay!"

It was good enough. I walked back to the others and practiced with them. Eclipse told me that it was normal. That he hated not being with Sun.

Moon's POV:
I really missed Sun. So I decided too go into the vents and go to parts and service to see him. I didn't go to parts and service through the vents usually so I had to figure it out. Plus, it's different now. We aren't in the Mega  Pizzaplex.

After a few minutes I made my way in. Y/N was working on Sun and Sun was powered off. I got down from the vents and walked to them.

"Hi Y/N!"

Y/N: "Eek! Oh- It's just you. Why are you here? You shouldn't be here. ."

"I know but I missed Sunny. . Can I stay for a bit?"

Y/N: "Yeah sure. I was just giving Sun an upgrade before continuing to fix him. Milo gave Eclipse and Solstice a glowing upgrade so I thought why not give it to you and Sun too!"

"That's nice."

Y/N walked to me and handed me a chip that was marked as "Glowing Effect" I turned it on and Y/N turned the lights off. Half my face was glowing but in a nightlight form. It was nice. I looked over at Sun and Y/N turned the lights on again.

Y/N: "I'll wake him up if you want to talk to him for a bit."

"Yeah, please do."

Y/N turned him on and Sun looked around for a bit then at me.

Sunny: "Moony! You're here!"

"Mhm! I really missed you. ."

Sunny: "I missed you too. Come here!"

I got closer to Sun and hugged him.

Sunny: "How is Eclipse and Solstice?"

We talked for a while until Y/N said he had to continue working on Sun. I kissed Sun and then left Y/N to work on Sun.