58 - No more hate.

Lmao- i might start another wattpad for just these two, they are taking over the story now- the chapter doesn't even have any sun x moon in it- Might just change the name it would be easier-//

Eclipse's POV:

I honestly didn't know why I wore this- it was comfy and I dunno. But I wonder what happened. . I wasn't in control. . Full Moon but I also felt a little weird when he put me on his lap. Milo had changed a lot when I got my new design- then Full Moon held me, got up, carrying me. And walked out. When we were out of his room I noticed we were at the skystage. . ? There were more rooms. But. . Mine didn't just say "Eclipse and Solstice's room" it also had Full Moons name on it. Being "Eclipse, Full Moon and Solstice's room" it was different. I looked around and saw "Void and Error's room" then a few other names but i couldn't read them. They were blurred out. I could only understand some words on the other rooms. Being. . "Star. . . And Lun. . . Room." Then another one. "Vir. . . And Gli. . .  Room" another said "Illusion. ." I could read that one correctly but I'm not sure why. "Illusion and cre. . . . Room." 

I didn't know who these people were. Except for Void and Error- I decided not to ask anything but Full Moon was looking at the first room I read. He sighed and walked to parts and services. Once we were there I saw Sun and Moon. . Tied up. . I quickly got out of Full Moons arms and ran to them then Void stopped me. "Full Moon. I thought you had him in your room. This was your plan after all. Wasn't it?" Void said. I realized wires were on my legs going up my body, wrapping around my body. I couldn't move. "Well hes your brother. You should have dealt with him before I changed my mind. Now let them go. We arent doing it anymore."

Then Error walked in, and to sun, putting a knife up to his neck. "Why now? We worked so hard just for you to cancel our plans?" Error glared at him. Void walked over to Error and grabbed his wrist, Error gripped the knife tightly and Void moved his hand away from Sun's neck. Then Void kissed him on the cheek. He got flustered and Full Moon just glared at Void. The wires let go of me and Error was gonna throw a knife but Void had stopped them.

I went to Sun and Moon and untied them. They were powered off. . I realized how much taller I was than them now and picked them both up. "They are small-" I said. Full Moon smiled a little then looked at Void. Void shook his head and I didn't know what they were doing- i just left while they all followed.

Smol timeskip here-

I had put Sun and Moon in their room and Full Moon picked me up and walked to my room. Void and Error entered their room and I wondered what- well who the other people were. . When we got to my room Solstice was asleep and Full Moon shut the door, locked it, pushed me against the wall and pinned my wrist to the wall, still carrying me. I got flustered and didn't know what to do until he kissed me. He let go of my wrist and rubbed my waist a bit and I just kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck, not knowing what else to do, I opened my mouth a little and he slid his tongue in my mouth. We both made out for a bit and I pulled away. He started to bite my neck and I squirmed a little. "Full Moon- What are you doing. . ?" I asked getting nervous. "Just try to be quiet, don't question anything and let me pleasure you~"