chapter 63 i think.

Sun and Moon cuddled while Solstice kinda just existed. (haha im gonna make Sol evil boi. I mean what?) Also random thing. I absolutely hate how i used to write this story. Like- I might aswell make a new version of this. I kinda wanna do that. 

Randomly Solstice kinda just disapeared and SOMEHOW- THE HORNY FUCKERS DIDNT NOTICE. Solstice then spawned in the arcade and looked around, curious. Eventually the child found the game *i forgot the name but it had smth to do with balloon boy* So the child somehow got on the arcade machine and dark. Solstice was confused, hell he was just a damn child he didnt know what was happening! However Solstice just sat in the dark, confused and kinda scared, the only thing they could see was himself. 

Then there were footsteps, everything wasn't dark anymore, words infront of him appeared, but backwards so he didn't really understand what it said, but he saw two people. Eclipse and Full Moon, Eclipse was playing the game, while Sol watched, soon Eclipse started the game and everything went dark for Solstice again, he looked around, then started walking, unsure where he was even headed, after hours of walking he stopped and sat down, waiting for something to happen.

Back with Sun and Moon have a wholesome moment while you wonder wtf happens to Solstice

Sun had been getting ready for a date with Moon bc silly, he was wearing something comfortable and nice, once finished he went down to the daycare to wait for Moon to be ready, Moon came down and grabbed Suns hand then kissed it. "Ready, Sunny?" Sun nodded and kissed Moon on the cheek, then took him to the daycare theater to watch a movie, once they were in there were plushies, blankets, pillows and suns favorite candies and snacks, Moon brought him over to it and sat down, then pulled Sun onto his lap, they started the movie and cuddled in the blankets and pillows, Sun wiggled and laid on Moon, After the movie was over Sun looked over at Moon and kissed him gently,  wrapping his arms around his neck, Moon set his hands on Sun's hips and kissed back, Sun pulled away and laid on him again, smiling. "Comforable, Sunshine?" Sun nodded and started eating some of the snacks, his rays spinning out of happiness. Moon watched and sat up, pulling him back onto his lap, trailing kisses down his neck, Sun squeaked and looked at Moon. "Moon!" "Whattt?" "Someone might come inn-" "I don't care," Moon then pinned Sun to the floor, biting his neck while Sun clung onto him. Moon then stopped and cuddled him again, Sun was a bit confused but cuddled back anyway and showered Moon in kisses, Moon purred and hugged Sun, pushing his face in suns chest while Sun pet him.

Runs out of ideas and runs away//