59- PANIK-

Alr- Uhm- Short smut warning teehee-//

No one's POV:

Full Moon kissed Eclipse again and pulled his pants off. Eclipse blushed a lot and looked away, Full Moon then lifted both of Eclipse's legs up so they would be resting on his shoulders,, then he pulled his pants down and thrusted gently in Eclipse. Eclipse squirmed and hugged him. "Haah~ Wait- Full Moon- Mph~ Solstice is here. ." Full Moon didn't stop and just thrusted faster. "Then be quiet and make sure they can't hear your pretty moans~" Eclipse grabbed Full Moon's hat and hid his face in the hat.

I dont have motivation to write smut- forgive me-//

After a few rounds of being gay-

Eclipse was tired and so was Full Moon, both of them were panting and Eclipse looked over to where Solstice was supposedly sleeping then noticed she was awake. ". . . . Shit." Full Moon pulled out, still carrying Eclipse then set him down on the bed, he pulled his pants up and carried Solstice. Solstice started crying and Full Moon booped her, making her stop crying. Solstice fell asleep again after and Full Moon put them back on their bed. "Well. . Hopefully they don't tell anyone about what we did~" Full Moon said then walked over to Eclipse who was cuddling a pillow. Full Moon got on the bed with him and grabbed the pillow then held Eclipse close and cuddled him, Eclipse  quickly fell asleep.

Insert slay timeskip

Eclipse's POV:

I wake up and my body hurts- especially the lower half of my body, then I realized Full Moon was behind me, cuddling me. I got up and quickly fell over and I just stayed there not wanting to move. Then Full Moon got up and picked me up. "You alright?-" He asked. I just shook my head and he gave me headpats I purred and got comfy in his arms. He then walked out and infront of Void and Error's room.

"You wanna say hi to your brother? And- get to know him-" He asked. I nodded and he walked in then THE FIRST THING I SAW WAS VOID AND ERROR MAKING OUT AND I WANTED TO CRY I DIDNT WANT TO WITTNESS THAT- Void realized we were watching and just flipped us off before continuing. We watched for a few seconds then we walked out.

I saw a hat on the floor- a galaxy hat actually- the stars on it were glowing, I got out of Full Moons arms and grabbed it then an animatronic spawned infront of me, their eyes were glowing red. Another animatronic came, running to the one infront of me. "Starlight- Cmon I thought we were gonna go color- oh- Hi Full Moon!" The animatronic said. The one infront of me didn't move which I assume is Starlight- They grabbed the hat and put it on the other animatronic. "Hello Lunar-" Full Moon replied. "Whos that?" Lunar said then pointed at me. "This is Eclipse." I was confused so I didn't respond to anything- "oh- I'm Lunar Eclipse!" Lunar said. I just waved then hugged Full Moon.

*loses motivation*//