55

Full Moon and Error dont belong to me! They belong to whydoievenbother-  :] //

Eclipse's POV:

I started thinking and I wanted to change my design to solstices. Or at least similar to it. I got up and walked to parts and services completely forgetting about Gregory.

At parts and services

Milo was there and I decided to ask them if they could make me be older and maybe change my design.

Milo: "You wanna change your design?"
"Well- yeah. . If that's fine with you"
Milo: "I mean- sure. Why not. But does Sun and Moon know about this?"
" . . . Yeah- totally."

Milo worked on a new design for me, added some more sunrays on me, some being behind and others being infront. It reminded me of a game I saw in an arcade before. . It was called. . Ballon world? I think that was the name. Solstice also looked kind of like that. . Just a bit different

Insert time skip here

Milo: "Alright! I'm done! You look amazing. I also made some new clothes to match!"
"Ah- thank you. ."

I took the new clothes, got changed and looked at myself. I looked really cool. But I seemed much taller than before. . .

Milo: "I hope you don't mind but I made you taller! Your taller than Moon and Sun-"
"Oh- Nice. I'm scary now"
Milo: "Mhm! Now I'm gonna go do some things"

Milo left the room and I remembered about the computer chip. I felt kind of weird. How old did Milo make me? I wasn't sure but if I was taller than my parents then. . I should be a bit younger than them. . I took the computer chip out of my pocket, ran to a computer and checked it.

I saw a new one I didn't see before. It looked like me. But. . Purple? I checked for its information and it read. "Name: Void. Siblings: Eclipse. . . " I stopped reading after I saw my name. I didn't read the rest on that part and looked at the other stuff. It read "Gender: Male. Status: Decommisioned" . . . . I didn't get to meet him? I kept reading after that. "Info: all animatronics in this can be restored whenever." I could meet all of these guys. .

I checked the others and I saw the blue moon-themed animatronic. And I decided to do some things. After a while of trying to figure it out. I pressed a red button and it appeared. I spawned a knife incase it tried anything. It looked at me and also spawned a knife, ran to me, pinned me to the wall and put the knife up to my neck.

"ACK- LET GO- IM THE ONE THAT BROUGHT YOU HERE DAMMIT-"
???: "Why should I believe you? You spawned a knife. Were you not going to hurt me?"

They had a point but jeez this guy was scary. I didn't know what to do they just pushed the knife against the metal.

"O-ow- fine- look I only spawned it incase you tried anything. ."
???: "Fair enough."

They moved the knife away from my neck and just stared at me. I didn't know what he wanted so I just walked back to the computer.

???: "Where is my brother."
". . . I dont know who your brother is."
???: "How did I get here?"
"Computer chip, me."
???: "Check it till you see a pink version of me."

I decided to listen and checked the others till I found it. And read some stuff about it. "Name: Error. Gender: Male."

"Whats the name? It doesn't show-"
???: "Yes it does-"
"No it doesn't it just says Error."
???: "Thats the name."
"Oh- okay"

I did stuff again and pressed the button and Error spawned.

Error: "Who are you."
???: "He brought us here. Dont worry. He won't hurt us"
"And I never got your name. ."
???: "Names Full Moon, dear."

637 WORDS//