47

For the people talking it will have something like this:  Sun: Hello!
For thinking: Sun: Hello!
For Whisper: Roxy: "I am the best"

Story Contains:
Smut (Will put warning)
Ships
fluff
Swearing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moon's POV:
Sun left to go to parts and service and I had to take care of 2 demons. And Gregory- And Solstice can teleport. Amazing. I was watching them play until Gregory and Eclipse started fighting about who knows what-

Gregory: "HAH SUN LIKES ME BETTER"
Eclipse: "ITS SIBLING LOVE."
Gregory: "STILL SUN LIKES ME BETTERRR"

Silence.

Eclipse: "AT LEAST IM NOT ADOPTED."

Oh- I guess that just happened. Gregory started crying and I got down from the sky stage.

"What are you guys fighting about-"
Eclipse: "I made Gregory cry-"
"No duh-"

Gregory was crying and Freddy came in.

Fred: "What happened-"
Gregory: "I'm adoptedddd"
Fred: "What-"
Gregory: "Eclipse said 'At least im not adopted'"
Eclipse: "Sorry- Not sorry! Sun likes me better not you."
Fred: "Anyway-"

Gregory walked into a corner and just cried. Eclipse went back into the ballpit and Solstice was attacking Eclipse again-

I decided to let them be mad at each other. They won't be mad at each other for long. I got on the wire and died. I closed my eyes for a bit and when I opened them again Eclipse and Solstice were gone. Fuck. I looked around and saw Eclipse and Solstice on a wire.

"What are you guys doing-"
Eclipse: "DAD HELPPPPPP"

I went over to them and stopped infront of them.

"What?"
Eclipse: "I cant get down-"

Why did Sun leave- I grabbed them and brought them down and Gregory was still in his corner. Dying. I sat down on the sky stage. Why am I not being stupid?- I missed Sun. . It's weird without my energetic Sunny. I looked down at the floor and then got up and started drawing maybe that would help.

*An hour later*

I was bored. When was this animatronic Sun told me about coming? I looked at my drawing which wasn't going to be finished anytime soon- I went to find Sun's drawings as inspiration. When I found his sketchbook there was 2. I grabbed a purple one and looked through it.

It was filled with drawings I wouldn't expect from Sun. . It was a bit concerning but I really didn't care and grabbed the Yellow sketchbook. It had drawings that i'd expect from him. I stopped at one I thought was the best and continued drawing.

*Hours later*

It was 6pm and the drawing was halfway done. I got up from the desk and I looked around the daycare watching Eclipse and Solstice be stupid. I was still bored without Sun. Plus I lost my motivation. I wanted Sunny here, we would have been doing something fun.

Eclipse's POV:
I saw dad on the sky stage sitting down. He had his eyes closed and he looked sad. I was going to walk to the sky stage when suddenly I was already on the sky stage. I teleported! Epic! But ignoring that- I walked behind dad and sat next to him. He looked at me.

Dad: "Eclipse? Is everything okay?"
"Yeah. You just looked sad."
Dad: "Yeah. . I just miss Sun. ."
"I miss Papa too. . Can I sleep with you until Papa comes back?"
Dad: "Sure. ."

I hugged Dad and he hugged me back. I teleported to the lights and turned it off then teleported back.

Dad: "What the heck- You guys are getting magical- Are you glowing?!"

I forgot to mention that my sunrays glow when it's dark or when Im happy- Depends on emotion mostly.

"Yeah!"

I explained that Milo did that and that Solstice can also do that. We could even change it to dim like a nightlight. It was pretty nice. Being without Papa felt lonely because Papa is energetic. Now it's just sad. . I hugged Dad and then I fell asleep.