Side story. smut

YES IM DOING THE MCDONALDS STORY THING.

Sun, Moon, Eclipse and Full Moon decided to get a job at McDonald's for no good reason and somehow they were desperate enough to hire them all.

Eclipse was taking the drive-thru orders and Full Moon was kinda just there with Eclipse not really doing his job. Sun did the cashier thingy and Moon- Moon cooked. That won't end well.  *void incident*

Sun was having to deal with a lot of types of customers which- Was just sad for them and by the time he took his break he was stressed and just not happy. Sun went over to where Moon was too see if he was also on break and he was. Sun told him about the rude customers. Moon kissed Sun and said.

"If you'll let me ill make all that stress go away~"
"Oh well- i- what if we get caught?"
"Doesnt matter~"

Sum hesitated but nodded and Moon pulled him into a bathroom stall. Moon locked the door and pinned Sun to the wall, making out with him, then slipped a hand in his pants and fingered him gently. Sun gasped a little and moaned softly.

"Moon~ Please~"
"Please what, starlight?~"

Moon pulled Suns pants down and picked him up, pushing him against the wall a bit. Then rubbed against sun, teasing him.

"Please~ Your making me horny~ Please fuck me like the slut I am~"
''Good boy~"

Moon thrusted in him gently and kissed him while rubbing his waist, Sun wrapped his legs around Moon and wrapped his arms around his neck, whining. Moon bit his neck hard and thrusted faster.

"Ah~ Fuck Moony~ I-it feels good!~ Haah!~"

Moon covered suns mouth and bit his neck hard.

"Quiet~ We wouldn't want anyone to hear what a slut you are~"

Sun nodded and Moon kept kissing and biting his neck. They did this for a while and they both walked out of the bathroom when their break ended. Sun was limping a bit but looked happy and Moon just looked proud of himself.

Eclipse just watched them walk out of the bathroom. While drinking sprite. Bc sprite. And yeah. ANYWAY. EVERYDAY- I IMAGINE A FUTURE WHERE I CAN BE WITH YOU- *PAINO* IN MY HAND IS A PEN THAT WILL WRITE A POEM OF ME AND YOU- WAIR IM GETTING DISTEACTED. UHHHG-

Eclipse went back into their little room and Full Moon decided too. . Do smth gay. And while Eclipse was taking a order Full Moon decided to pull Eclipse closer to him. Eclipse didn't mind it at first until Full Moon started biting his neck. Eclipse gasped a little and tried pushing him away but Eclipse couldn't do that either because Full Moon was holding him there. Full Moon slipped a hand in his pants and rubbed his yk a little. Making Eclipse squirm, soon it was their break time and Eclipse managed to move him away, walk to a corner and use their phone.

"Come here, Eclipse~ Dont you think you deserve a little reward for doing a good job?~"
"No I'm mad at yo-"

Eclipse looked up from his phone to continue what he was gonna say. That is until he noticed Full Moon had his dick in his hand.

"Well?~"
"Full Moon- we cant- not here-"
"Please?~ It'll be fast~"
". . . Will you stop distracting me?"

Full Moon nodded and Eclipse walked over to him. Then got on his knees Full Moon rubbed one of his sunrays.

"Open your mouth for me~"

Eclipse opened his mouth then Full  Moon grabbed a sunray on both sides and made him start doing yk yk. No I'm not writing this out for reasons mainly bc I dont know what to write. Anyway. After a while of this Full Moon sat down and pulled Eclipse on his lap, then pulled his pants down and made Eclipse start riding him. Eclipse let out small moans and whimpers, then hugged him tightly.

Eclipse kissed him and started making out with him lightly while Full Moon started touching sensitive parts of his body. Eclipse stopped riding him to check his phone being sun was calling him. Full Moon grabbed his waist and made him ride again.

"Focus on me, clipsie~"
"A-aH!~ Full Moonn~"

Eclipse started tearing up a little, hugging Full Moon tightly. He started shaking a little and Full Moon stopped. "Are you okay? Does it hurt?" "N-no- I'm fine- It just- feels good~ Please keep going~"

This continued for a while till 10 minutes before eclipses break ended. They got dressed again and walked out of the room they were in and Eclipse decided to get a drink and randomly decided sprite because yeah.

E: "Theres smth off about this sprite-"
M: "Eclipse your not supposed to drink the sprite-"
E: "your not supposed to have sex with your lover in the bathroom yet here we are."
S: "And where were you and Full Moon during your break?"
E: ". . . Well at least I dont do that as much as you guys."
S: "I wasn't being serious."
E: ". . ."

Eclipse walked over to Full Moon and said. "Cmon I'm going home so I can die." "Are you sure its not because your still horny and don't wanna get caught this time?" "WHAT- FINE ILL GO MYSELF." Then Eclipse walked out and Full Moon just followed.

Fun- i lost motivation