3

Cullen Residence | Carlisle

"Okay so how is the new girl related to her then? Emmett asked referring to Bella Swan the daughter of Charlie Swan chief of police in Forks Washington where we currently resided.

Bella Swan who has recently moved to town has been nothing but a nuisance the past few weeks.

With the revelation of her being Edward's blood singer and her being so intrigued my our family it's become a bit of a problem.

However just recently Alice had a vision of someone named Ariana Gilbert. Ariana is supposed to be a tribrid.

Vampire, wolf, and witch.

All un triggered but I'm sure she knew of these facts already.

She had a vision about her being important to the supernatural world. We had to find out which type of vampire and wolf she was. A child of the moon or a shifter. A cold one or a day walker.

I was knocked out of my thoughts as the conversation continued. "Bella and Ariana's moms were friends in high school they lost touch after" Alice said as I nodded it made sense.

"Ariana and Elena are adopted though, Miranda and Grayson aren't their real parents they're technically their aunt and uncle" the others made faces.

"Now that's what I call a family affair" Emmett said as we rolled our eyes.

"I couldn't imagine Ariana being related to Isabella anyways the girl accident prone, nosy, annoying, plus Ariana looks like some sort of goddess and Isabella looks like...I don't know she just looks like" Edward said shrugging his shoulders as Esme hit him in the back of his head.

"Do not be rude Edward" she closed as he smiled sheepishly and apologized.

"Wait if she's a hybrid doesn't that mean people will be after her trying to kill her?" Alice asked which was a good question.

"In this case no, Ariana was created by the witches she was supposed to be the balance between the supernatural world she's a doppelgänger like her sister Elena and the only one in her bloodline to be a witch let alone a tribrid" I told them picking up the other file.

"That's kind of messed up so why are we talking about her again?" Edward asked causing me to sigh. "Like we already found out she's a dormant tribrid though I don't doubt she knows. I said throwing the files down on the table.

"What does that mean?" Emmett asked tilting his head. "Okay there are two kind of vampires and werewolves there are vampires like us who are turned by being bit with marble like skin and Golden eyes and can only be killed by ripping us apart and burning us then there are vampires like the Salvatore brothers who have to die with vampire blood in their system in order to be turned they keep their natural appearances and they are killed with a stake to the heart or ripping their hearts out removing their head is also a way" I sat down on the chair across from the others.

"As for werewolves the ones like those on the rez can shift whenever they want to whereas wolves aka children of the moon can only be turned during a full moon without choice and their bite can kill vampires due to the toxins in their teeth it doesn't work on us since our skin is hard but you have to kill first in order to trigger your werewolf side that's the kind of wolf Ariana is but she's a vampire like the Salvatore's but it's dormant so she doesn't know about it yet so we have to keep an eye on her if she ends up killing someone we have to be ready to help her do you understand?" I asked after explaining the differences between wolves and vampires like us.