7

Sexy studs car wash | Ariana

"No friend discounts. No freebies. No pay ya laters. We are not running a charity here. No, we are not." Caroline stated as I silently agree. "No we are not" Elena responded before she saw Stefan walk over.

"Hi" Stefan said looking between the two of us causing me to scoff. "Hey!" Elena exclaimed more energetic than usual.

Caroline walked over seeing us with our shirts still on. "The event is called sexy studs you know" she said then walked away "did we just get scolded?" Stefan asked.

"And judged yea" Elena responded as I took my shirt off revealing my two piece but of course nobody saw the bottoms since I wore shorts.

I felt hands cover my eyes "guess who" a voice said. "Mm I don't know a guy with pale skin, blonde hair, and gold eyes the boy version of Rose" I said hearing a sigh as the hands covering my eyes were removed.

"Oh Jasper it's you!" I cheered as he stood in front of me. "I changed my voice and everything for nothing" he said as the others came over.

"Nice swimsuit Ria" Emmett said making his way next to Jasper. "Oh hey guys, are you still down for the sleepover tonight?" Elena asked making us turn and look at her weirdly.

"Eh? What do you mean are they still down? You're not coming." I said looking at her my face scrunched up. "I live there too why would I not be able to come?" she asked as I deadpanned.

"You may live there but it's my room so as I said we'll be having a sleepover and you can ask Stefan to keep you company" I said waving her off.

"They're my friends too Ari!" she exclaimed I tilted my head but before I could speak Rosalie did.

"Uh actually we aren't your friends we don't even know you" Rosalie said in her usually manner.

"Plus all you do is flirt with the guys when you have Stefan" I crossed my arms over my chest and shifted my weight onto my right leg.

"I- that's not true" she retorted as I rolled my eyes and walked off not wanting to deal with my whiny twin.

"Uh no none of that tortured pinning stuff" I heard Bonnie say as I popped my head from between her and Matt.

"I'm just observing" Matt said as I made my presence known. "Liar!" I yelled causing them to jump and me to laugh.

"Mm-hmm. Oh. Tiki. this one's yours." Bonnie said gesturing to a car that had just pulled up.

"Why do I always get the homely ones? Just to be clear, your car's a P.O.S. I mean, we can wash it, but it's still a P.O.S." I gave her and disgusted look. I never liked Tiki she was too much of a bitch for me.

"You don't have to be rude" Bonnie said sharing the same look as me. "Rude is uglying up the road with that junk" she responded I glared at her.

"These people are customers Tiki" I spat venom laced in my voice. "Mind your tongue and do as you're told I have no problem kicking you off the team" I glared at her and she huffed and went over to the water hose.

Suddenly the water sprayed all over her making me, Jacob, and the Cullens laugh while Matt went to help her "wet and wild Tik" he said making me laugh more.