8

News Station | Ariana

"We digitized all our archives last year. You can pull all the remote footage right up on screen. What is it exactly you're looking for?" Logan said to Elena since she's the one who asked to come here.

Honestly I didn't really know why I was here. With the way I act towards her sometimes I was sure she wouldn't tell me. Keep me in the dark possibly but clearly not.

"An incident from 1953. If it even happened--at the old Salvatore boarding house." Elena responded before Logan's phone began to ring.

Logan was a weird guy and I still remember the conversation he had with the Lockwood and Sheriff Forbes after the founders party.

| Flashback |

"Thank you for staying so late" Mr.Lockwood said speaking to both Sheriff Forbes and Logan Fell. "Did you get the Gilbert watch?" Sheriff Forced asked "she claims it's packed away in her parents things" Mrs.Lockwood asked

"I can get it" Logan spoke up knowing the reason why he asked out Jenna. "Good we're going to need it" Sheriff Forbes respond back with a stern look. "Are you sure?" Mr.Lockwood asked "Five bodies all drained of blood? I'm certain." she responded back

They've come back

| Flashback Over |

I already knew the background behind the watch after all it was created by my ancestor. However as long as I'm alive they will never come into possession of that watch.

Logan suddenly decided he wanted to date Jenna again after years. He's the reason she left to begin with so I'm not surprised he's using her.

Logan is probably going to take it from Jeremy when he's not paying attention. Jeremy usually keeps his music and headphones on when he's in his room alone he's never aware of his surrounding. Logan will probably make up an excuse to snoop around...

I think it's time we take a look at the one Gilbert journals. Suddenly I felt someone tapping my arm repeatedly. Looking over I saw Elena with an absolutely petrified face.

Salvatore Boarding House | Ariana

Knocking on the door Elena had finally found the courage to confront her vampire boyfriend. She's just found out the truth but wants to believe it's a lie.

Therefore she came and dragged me with her to find out. I was personally enjoying my time in my room with Emmett watching Haikyuu.

No one ended up answering but the door had opened like it did before when she first met Damon.

She decided she want to walk in now if you believe your boyfriend is an 100 year old vampire why would you walk into their house?

Anyways she walked in and pulled me in with her. Personally I'm not scared of them as a supernatural being I can't be compelled.

Elena has on her necklace so she should be fine. "Hello? Stefan?" I looked at her shocked at her idiocy.

We felt a rush of air pass us as the door shut while I kept my eyes on the figure who was Stefan Elena turned toward the door.

"Elena? Ariana? What are you guys doing here?" I raised one eyebrow noticing her wasn't even looking at Elena.

Elena being the dumbass she is just blurted out her question. "What are you?"