6

Mystic Falls High | Ariana

It was a few days after I told the Cullens and Jake everything and also a few days before the sexy studs car wash.

I was walking down the hall to my locker with Jake his arm wrapped around my shoulder as Caroline came running over to us.

"Ari Ari!" She exclaimed panting trying to catch her breath as we stopped in front of her. "Caroline breathe what's with all yelling and running? And why is everyone whispering?" I asked looking around.

Since I had arrived at school I had noticed the pointing and staring as well as the whispers. I had no clue what was going on but I wanted to know ow that's for sure.

"You didn't hear?" Caroline asked in shock as I shook my head. "Obviously not Care what's going on?" I asked again as Caroline looked around nervously before dragging us into an empty classroom.

"Caroline what the hell" I said as she put a finger to her lips in a shh motion. I looked at her funny but said nothing.

"Okay I don't know how true this is but I heard Arabella was back people saw her car outside of the school in the parking lot" Caroline said as my eyes widened.

"She's back? I thought she wouldn't come back I mean her mom said she couldn't bare the thought of seeing me and not being with me and had to leave and that I broke her heart" now that I think about I feel like I was kinda gaslit with that one.

"Yea well surprise she's back just wanted to give you a heads up" Caroline said opening the door as I nodded and we walked out.

"Don't forget sexy studs car wash and I expect bikinis and no shirts got it" she said pointing at me and Jake as we nodded and she skipped off.

"So Arabella's back how do you feel?" Jake asked as I shrugged. "I just feel bad that she felt like she had to leave because I broke her heart didn't mean to of course" he nodded and kissed the side of my head.

"Ria?" I looked over to see a stunned Arabella making me blink at her. She was actually here I genuinely thought she wouldn't be back.

"Arabella hey" she flinched probably because I've never called her Arabella it was always Ara, Bells, or Ella even her middle name Luna.

"How have you been?" I asked as she cleared her throat. "I've been good I see you've moved on who's this?" She asked her voice breaking slightly. I looked up at Jake who kept his eyes everywhere but us. He's so awkward sometimes.

"Oh right this is Jacob Black one of the new students we're usually with the Cullens but they're running late" I smiled at her as she nodded. There was an awkward silence before Jake cleared his throat.

"Ana, we should get going we can't be late" I nodded as we looked back at Arabella. "Well it was great seeing you again" I said as Jake nodded at her and we left.

"God that was just dreadful never thought I'd have to have some cliche ex situation" Jake laughed as I rolled my eyes. This was definitely going to be awkward.

Arabella Fell
As
The Pretty Ex

Arabella FellAsThe Pretty Ex