Character Profile/Application

Name & Face claim
They can't have the same last name as any of the main cast their name needs to be original and they need a face claim that has gifs and pictures that I can find at any time if needed.

Hometown
Where are they from where do they live?

Eye & Hair Color
Most people use face claims as references and change specific features when they can't find the specific person they looking for so say specific eye and hair colors or colors they may change into depending on whatever the case may be.

Hairstyles
If there are any specific styles you like let me know if not I'll probably choose styles at some points.

Clothing style
Does your character like dresses and skirts if not what do they like if they do what kind what colors be specific and detailed.

Height & Body Build
I need heights people are they six foot, five foot, curvy, skin, chubby speak ya minds!

Nickname
Like any other characters they have nicknames like Ariana has Ari, Ana, Riana, etc etc.

Age & Birthday
Due to the age of the cast members they can't be older than 20 for obvious reasons.

Gender, Pronouns & Sexuality
Character can be gender neutral it's all up to you this needs to be specified though it's very important.

Personality Traits
Mean, nice, friendly, happy, empathetic, apathetic, rude, lay it on me people.

Species
This may suck but your oc can not be a hybrid or tribrid I know you guys may want your oc to be powerful but remember this is Ariana's story lol.

1. Vampire (traditional)
2. Witch
3. Heretic
4. Siphon
5. Shifter
6. Werewolf
7. Human
8. Seer
9. Vampire (cold one) gift? (Not copy cat)

Role
What role do you want your oc to have in the story apart of the Elena crew, Ari crew, extra, side charge etc you get it?

Occupation
What does your character do? What's they're job if they don't have one that kinda sucks 🙁

Race & Ethnicity
All ethnicity's and races are welcome whether you're black, white, Mexican, Puerto Rican, Indian, Jamaican, Cuban, it's your choice

Backstory & Family
I need to know everything about them including their family if they're alive.

Preference
Who do you prefer they be with in the show or do they already have a girlfriend/boyfriend/partner/significant other

Please refrain from using characters from other shows and movies because there's an ability I haven't watched it or heard of it.

This is the original character application for anyone who wanted to send in their own oc. Make sure to put this all in the comments and if possible the face claim using a gif as well if not just the name is fine.