10

Salvatore Boarding House| 3rd Person

Damon who's currently pissed off was leaving a voicemail for his dear ole baby brother while Vicki was on the sofa.

"Where are you, Stefan? I'm trapped at the house, and I'm getting really bored and really impatient, and I don't do bored and impatient. Bring me my ring. Damn it." He said still pissed off to the max.

He looked over to the sofa to see Vicki bleeding more getting it on the sofa of course. "Aw don't get blood on the couch!" he whined a little walking over to her and just looking at her.

"Please? I got you good didn't I?" he said/asked with a goofy proud grin without receiving an answer of course.

"Well, you're not gonna be any fun today. I'm so gonna regret this." he bites his wrist and puts it to her mouth as she began to struggle against him but gives in eventually.

"Drink up. Drink it up. Don't drip. There you go. Good girl. That's it." he cooed at her already regretting his decision.

Woods| Ariana

Me, Stefan, and Elena are driving through the woods in her car. I'm still sick of course phone still blowing up my fever seems to have come back and I'm lowkey sweating and shivering but hey who cares about me right?

"Stop here." Stefan said as Elena stopped the car both of them getting out. "What are we doing here?" she asks as they turn to look at me who was glaring at them.

"I want to show you both something" Stefan said opening the car door I was next to. "In the middle of nowhere?" Elena asked while Stefan reached his hand out to me but I backed away and sneezed covering it of course.

" This...Didn't used to be nowhere. Used to be my home" he said before furrowing his eyebrows. "Ari are you sick you're shivering and sweating a lot?" I squinted my eyes at him and pursed my lips.

"It looks so..." Elena clearly wasn't paying attention while seemed to have irked Stefan. He's probably wondering why she dragged her sick sister out of the house.

"Old? It's because they are." He responded voice holding a bit of agitation. "Yes I'm sick...." I said hesitantly sneezing again.

My so called sister still wasn't paying attention I didn't really care about that though. I cared about the fact that her damned boyfriend seems to pay more attention than her.

I finally decided to get out of the car so we could get this over with but took my jacket off since I was hot and thankfully I had on a tank top.

"Wait. How long have you been..." her voice trailed off as I just blinked at her repeatedly.

"I've been 17 years old since 1864" he said as they continued walking "oh, my god" I sighed I was getting annoyed at her voice.

" You said you wanted to know. I'm not gonna hold anything back. Half a century before the boarding house was even built, this was my family's home. Damon and I...We were both born here. The Salvatore brothers, best friends."

Salvatore Estate 1864| 3rd Person

Both Stefan and Damon were running out of the house playing football. "Wait. Where did you learn this game?" Stefan asked his big brother stopping for a second.