Read First

Hey everyone Kam here with an announcement to the new and older readers.

If you're an old reader you know this story has been out for a while now and has not been updated in a while either.

You will also notice some plot holes and that's because I tend to forget things as I write.

To rectify that I will be rewriting this story well more like reconstructing it.

I'll be adding the cast every time a new character important to the story is added. Character such as Alaric or Aunt Jenna aren't necessarily important to the main storyline which is why I won't add them as part of the cast.

Some things may be changed and I hope no one has thought about finishing the story thinking I discontinued it because I did not.

I had to get the dialogue for an each episode I do in order to make a new chapter which is why I take so long.

Each chapter I post is one episode of the show so please understand. I understand it's frustrating having to wait as I feel the way too when I read stories.

For now you can reread this story before I take it down to reconstruct it. I'm doing this as to not confuse any new readers. I don't want to edit and such as people are reading it. That'll just confused the readers.

I'll be un publishing all chapters on Wednesday November 29th. I suggest reading it now if you want to.

The next chapter will be pertaining to the story and how I'll be moving forward.