2

Mystic Falls High | Ariana

"We're not saying don't date the guy we're just saying take it slow" Bonnie said talking to Elena about Stefan.

"Actually I'm not saying anything if you want to be naive and gullible and date him they by all means jump his bones" I retorted earning a glare from Elena which I returned and a nudge from Bonnie.

"You were the one who said to go for it" she replied back making me wonder why I was here again? "Now I'm saying take it slow" Bonnie said making me snort.

"Elena and take it slow in the same sentence? That's new" I whispered under my breath.

"Why the about face?" Elena asks "It's not an about-face. You're single for the first time in your entire high school career. It's the perfect time to play the field." Bonnie shot back trying to keep her safe.

Bonnie and Elena aren't exactly close but she tolerates her since we're close and because our parents forced us to include her.

"She needs to play her field and stay out of Caroline's" I muttered under my breath. "Oh, because I'm so that girl. Seriously, what are you not saying?" She asked back seemingly annoyed.

"It's stupid" she replied "Bonnie..." Elena said sternly making me roll my eyes and internally mock her.

I began to tune their conversation out like usual until I saw Stefan walk over. "Good morning, Elena. Good morning, Bonnie. Good morning Ariana" he says looking directly at me as soon as he comes over. I scrunched up my nose a little and narrowed my eyes.

"Hey, um, we've gotta find Caroline. She's not answering her phone. So we'll see you guys later." Bonnie said as we walked off trying to stay away from him.

While walking I bumped into someone looking up I saw a boy with tan skin, short brown hair, and brown eyes he kind of looked like a puppy.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going are you okay?" I asked looking at the boy.

He waved it off "it's fine, I'm kind of lost I'm looking for Mr.Tanner's history class?" he asked I perked up knowing we had the same class.

"Oh that's where we're headed you can follow us, by the way my names Ariana Gilbert and this is my best friend Bonnie Bennett" I smiled at him as Bonnie waved with a small yet welcoming smile.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jacob Black I just moved here from Washington so I'm new to town" I nodded as we reached Tanner's class.

"Well in that case you can come to me if you need anything I'd be happy to help" he nodded as we walked into class.

Me and Bonnie took our seats while Jacob stood at the front with Tanner. I watched as Elena and Stefan walked in and Elena stopped I swore I could see heart eyes causing me to roll my eyes

"Alright class before we get started today I'd like to introduce you all to Jacob Black he's new to town and will be joining us please make him feel welcomed Mr.Black you can go sit next to Ariana" Tanner said as I raised my hand high enough for him to see it.

"Now let's let's start World war II ended in...Anyone got anything? Miss Juan? 1945" Tanner asks while Elena talks to Stefan before getting called on. Hey helping her in class that day was a one time free offer.