9

Salvatore Boarding House| Ariana

I looked at Elena head tilted and eyes wide. He paused for a moment before looking at her guilt present but looking at me a bit sadly.

"You know." I looked away from the saddened vampire refusing to feel sympathetic after everything he's done.

"No I don't" Elena respond while I on the other hand sensed the more reckless brother close.

"Yes, you do, or you wouldn't be here." Elena looked at me as I threw my hands up in surrender.

"Ari why aren't you as shocked and as worried as me?" Elena asked disbelief evident on her face.

With a sigh I looked at her, "Elena I know already I've known this entire time." She looked at me with a defeated expression.

"H-How long have you known why didn't you say anything?" She stuttered out as I rolled my eyes.

"Dad trained me to be able to protect myself from vampires. They're dangerous and unpredictable and he was going to train Jeremy next. However he told me that if he died then to train him myself." My dad didn't like vampires in fact he used to do experiments on them.

I didn't agree with his methods at first until I realized the vampires experimented on were the worst of the worst. I never joined in on the experiments it just wasn't ethical to me.

"Why didn't dad tell me?" Elena asked as I rolled my eyes. Rona gets too emotionally involved when it comes to things. Our dad don't think she would be able to handle it.

"No offense Elena but he felt as though you were too weak to train or handle the supernatural world. You can't handle your emotions and you get too involved. You're also too immature I mean you literally came to confront Stefan. The one who's more than likely behind the animal attacks." She looked at me with a bit of anger.

"So that's why you were so reluctant to leave Emmett? They know too don't they?!" She exclaimed you could see the anger spread across her face.

Sighing I looked away from her. "It's not possible it can't be" she began rambling a bit trying to believe her boyfriend and his brother cousins possibly be vampires. To top it all off her own twin knew.

"Everything you know...And every belief that you have is about to change. Are you ready for that?" Stefan asked bending down to see her face a bit.

"What are you?" Elena asked with a frightened face while I sighed from annoyance. "I'm a vampire" he blurted out rather hesitantly.

"I shouldn't have come" Elena said slowly backing away to go to her car. Stefan grabbed her both by the wrist "No. Please."

She tries to run away but he rushed in front of her. "No. No. How did you do that?" I sighed for the millionth time tonight.

"please don't be afraid of me" he pleaded looking between us both while I looked away. "Let me go" she said squirming around trying to get out of his hold.

"No. Elena, there's things that you have to know and understand." He said begging us both to which I avoided eye contact.

"Let me go!" She yelled finally pulling away I went to go after her so we could leave but his hand grabbed onto my wrist.