Chapter Two || Nightmares

(No pov)

Wilbur returned to his room later that night after talking with his family about how their day has been, and a bonding time of fixing up old equipment and sharpening weapons.

He had learned that Techno had a pretty rough patrol day, he had stopped a bank robbery and arrested a few criminals while also communicating with a few other heroes, he had also faced a criminal with some sort of strength power and got hit a few times.

Tommy kept asking questions about Mellohi and what type of powers the criminals Techno fought had, Wilbur gladly answered his questions while Techno was more tired and gave short answers.

Phil had an easy day, he wasn't called onto a patrol so he mainly stayed in his office doing paperwork and helping with other investigations, mainly about a certain supervillain that hadn't been active for a few years.

Wilbur flopped onto his bed and sighed before reaching over to grab his phone, he blinked at the bright screen and saw that he had a few unopened messages from his beloved boyfriend.

He smiled as he quickly unlocked his phone and sat up so he could type better, after that he quickly read the messages from his love.

Dream :)
____________________________

Wilbur
7:37

Lovely
7:43

I found something
7:44

Birdie?
7:59

Wilbur?
8:26

Are you there?
8:48

Please respond soon! I am
pretty sure I figured something important out!
8:53

Are you alright Dream?
I'm here
9:26

Finally! I was worried that
you'd been hurt by someone!
9:27

I'm here now, and I will
never let anyone hurt me if it
means worrying you.
9:27

Stop it you simp-
9:29

Never, my lovely boyfriend <3
9:29

Okay Wil <3
9:30

What were you talking
about though? It seemed
rather important
9:31

I'm still working on it, so maybe
you could come by later? It's been
awhile since I've seen you!
9:31

It has been awhile, my dear, and
I'll always be available when it
comes to you <3
9:31

I'll see you later then lovely, I
hope you have a wonderful night
and I love you Wil <3
9:32

Alright love, I can't wait for the
day when I can see you again <3
9:32

________________________________

Wilbur smiled at his boyfriend's texts, there was always a hint of sarcasm in them which made Dream even more fun to talk to.

Dream had graduated at the top of his class every year, he had even graduated high school early with a few scholarships that paid for everything he needed for college.