Ch. 1- Crushing

Austin P.O.V.

Me, Ally, Dez, and Trish were all going to Mini's to get something to eat. But honestly, I don't know why. Their food is TI-NY! Anyways, we all walked over to an empty table right in front of the restaraunt. Me, Trish, and Dez sat down while Ally ordered the food. I whipped my hair to the right side of my face as I pulled out my phone from my back pocket. WOAH, 2,000 NEW FOLLOWERS ON TWEETER!!

"GUYS, I HAVE 2,000 NEW FOLLOWERS ON-" I paused. "Wait, where did Trish go?" I put on a confused face.

"Uhm, I don't know" Dez said. He laid his elbow on the table and placed his chin on the palm of his hand. He started day dreaming. That's weird, because lately that'd always been happening whenever I mentioned...Trish. Wait...

"DEZ, YOU LIKE TRISH?!?!" I said. His eyes widened and he started to blush. He immediately covered my mouth.

"Uh uh uh uh uh, what are you taking about?" He put on a nervous smile, but then his worried face came back into play. "How'd you know?" He whispered.

"Dude, whenever her name comes up you start thinking about her. Plus you said 'uh' five times, which means you know something."

Ally walked back over and sat down inbetween us.

Oh my god!

Austin!

Dez and Tri-ish sittin' in a tree

Stop it!!

Ally's head moved back and forth, trying to make out me and Dez's lip-sync argument. She looked puzzled.

"Whats going on...?" Ally asked.

"NOTHING!" Me and Dez both said simultaneously. Ally tilted her head sideways, putting on that face that said 'Come on, tell me'.

Dez likes trish I mouthed. Dez's eyed widened again as Ally's jaw dropped.

"What?!" She said, a bit suprised.

Aw, Trish missed it!! Right after Trish came walking over with our food, wearing the "Mini's" uniform.

"Guess who got a job at Mini's!" Trish said hapily as she placed our food on the table. Dez stared at her. Oh I wonder what could be going through his head right now.

Dez P.O.V.

Oh Trish. That's what I thought when I saw her walk over to our table. She's so gorgeous, even with a hamburger hat on her head. With her curly black hair, and she's fearless. I just can't believe Austin found out about my crush. And of course he had to go tell Ally. I think he likes her, but he just doesn't want to admit it.

I started staring at her. I can't stop thinking about her. She said something but I wasn't really paying attention. Then I heard it. "What, you freckled dork!!"

I quickly turned away from her, scratching my head. I was trying to act casual. "Uhh" I uttered. There it goes again, the constant blushing. I looked back at them and ate my mini burger up all in one bite. Ahh, that was good!

"Trish, be nice." Ally said. "Dez means no harm."

"Whatever" Trish said. She ate some of her tiny chips and drank her tiny little coke. It was too cute.

"Okayy" Ally said, changing the subject. "Austin, wanna work on a new song?"

"Sure, let's go!" Austin stood up. "Race ya there!!" He started running off.

"Hey, no fair!" Ally called out. She stood up and ran after him, to leave me and Trish alone. It was SO awkward. I wanted to make a move, but I know she doesn't like me back.

"Uhm.." I said nervously. "What's up?" I asked, popping the "p" at the end. Suprisingly though, she didn't yell at me. She just sat there, looking pretty as always, and said "Oh nothing..". She made a slight giggle and turned away, eating a french fry. That giggle kinda sounded like a nervous giggle. Did she like me? No-there's no way Trish would ever have a crush on me. She's way out of my leauge.

Ally P.O.V.

Well, I actually managed to get ahead of Austin. But as I was running towards Sonic Boom, something was different. I stopped running and walked backwards. I stopped again.

'Woahhhhh...' I thought. I noticed there was a new guy working at the cell phone accessory cart. Damn was he hot! I took a seat so I wasn't awkardly standing in the middle of the mall, and I began to stare. I was staring at the cute guy working at the cart. He had brown eyes, and brown hair that flowed just the right way. He smelled like a fresh summer breeze. But I've never had a boyfriend before, or my first kiss, so I know nothing about boys. I know right, embarrassing. I guess I'll just have to ask Austin and Dez how to get a guy. Since I mean, they are guys. I sighed. I couldn't get my eyes off of him. Then I heard someone running towards me. I didn't bother to look.

"Haha Ally!!!" Austin said, running past me to win the race. I didn't want to get up; I wanted to continue staring at the sales boy. Then Austin walked back over to me. "Why aren't you coming?" The blond boy asked. He realized I was staring at some thing. Someone, actually. I blinked a few times and looked over at Austin who was now sitting next to me. "Sorry, what did you say? I got distracted.". Austin was trying to find out who I was staring at. "Wait, you're staring at Dallas?"

"Wait, how do you know him?". I was confused.

"Oh, I got a new phone case yesterday. Look" He said, pulling out his phone.

"Cool" I said, looking back over at the boy who's so called name is Dallas.

"Ally, let's go talk to him." He stood up and held out his hand for me to grab.

"No Austin." I said. I REALLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY didn't want to talk to him. "Austin I know nothing about guys. I'm going to go off blabbing and start acting like a total nerd and by the way I'm really nervous and I'm going to do something really stupid and oh my gosh do I look okay?" I said while he picked me up. He laughed as I kept talking. I know, I'm such a chatter box. "Austin, he's gunna see you carrying me! This is so embarassing!" Okay, this is a total nightmare. "Ugh!"

Austin put me down and pushed me over to the counter. I smiled.. I'm so lame.

"Hey Dallas!" Austin greeted him.

"Hey Austin!" Dallas said. "Um, didn't you just get a new case yesterday?"

"Oh, yeah.. But I wanted to show my friend Ally some cases.". I tapped my fingers on the counter. "Hii" Was all I could get out.

"Hey Ally, nice to meet you." Dallas offered his hand. I shook it. I SHOOK HIS HAND OMGGG!!!!!!!! I felt butterflies in my stomach. It was so exciting. "So are you guys like... boyfriend and girlfriend?"

Both me and Austin's eyes widened. "NO!" We said at the same time. Dallas's eyes widened too as he leaned back. He came back up though.

"No...haha. We're just friends. I'm totally available" I said. I curled my blond tips with my finger, even though my hair's already curly.

"Oh cool" Dallas said.

"Yeah, she's just my songwriter." Austin added.

So things got a bit awkward after that. It was completely silent for like, a minute. Finally, Austin said something.

"I'll be right back" He said, but I had a feeling he wasn't coming back. I looked back over at Dallas.

"Sooo..." I said. I was so nervous on the inside, but I tried to stay calm on the outside.

"So Ally, want to go to the movies on Friday?" I was so shocked he said that. I assumed he had a girlfriend but I mean, I guess not. AHH, MY FIRST DATE!!!!!

"YES!!" I screamed. I got a little too excited . "Uhm, I-I mean, yeah, sure." I said that in a lower voice. Gee was that embarrassing. Luckily he found it cute. He laughed. "Okay, I'll see you then." He got out of the cart and went to go take his break, smiling. I hope this guy actually turns out to me my boyfriend. Possibly my soul mate.