Ch. 18- The Hospital

Howdy! Lmao but hayy. Thanks so much everyone for the 9,000 reads! It's so exciting and I never thought I'd get that many. Maybe we could get to 10,000?Thnx;)

Dez P.O.V.

"I'll call an ambulance!" I said.

I reallllly hope she doesn't die; that'd be awful! I love Trish so much. It's all my fault if she does... I took out my phone and immediately called 911.

"Hello, what is your emergency?" The lady asked.

"Hurry! My girlfriend's having an allergic reaction to some tulips and her face is breaking out in hives! She's getting really puffy!"

"Okay, ask her how her throat feels" I looked up at Trish. "How does your throat feel?"

"Fi-" She was about to say fine but she started coughing. She held her throat. "Can't...breath!" She said, trying to take deep breaths.

"HURRY SHE CAN'T BREATHE WE'RE AT 106 OLKEN AVENUE!!!" I shouted into the phone and hung up. "Trish, you can do it just breathe."

"WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M TRYING TO DO BOZO!" She took a deep breath.

"Dez, I think it's best if we stop talking to her. It's gunna make it harder for her to breath if she keeps having to answer us" Ally said. Austin came running in with a paper bag.

"Here, breath into this!" Trish grabbed it from his hands and stared huffing and puffing.

I looked out the window and noticed the ambulance had arrived. "They're here!" I yelled. I opened up the door and led Trish to the back of the truck.

"I love you..." I said with a hug. They took her in and drove of. "Guys, we should go to the hospital." We looked over at the limo, realizing it was still there.

"Can we go in the limo?" Austin asked.

"In the limo" I said. The 3 of us ran into the limo. "Follow that ambulance!" I told the driver. He started driving, and he turned on the radio to the song "Fucking Problems". I started laughing.

"I love bad bitches got my fucking problems! And yeah they like Da fuq I got fucking problems!" we started singing. I got all awkward when Ally started doing her 'Climb the Rope' dance. The limo driver changed the channel and guess what song was on? "The Ally Way".

"Step one: Climb the rope, climb the rope, climb the rope" We were singing while doing the dance. Austin couldn't take it anymore, and he started laughing hysterically.

"What?" Ally asked.

"Oh nothing" He said.

We finally got there, and we jumped out. "Thank you Mr. Limo Man!" i shouted, giving him a tip. We all ran in.

"Trish De la Rosa?" I asked the front desk woman.

"Room B2" She responded. We all ran down the hall to find it. We opened the door and saw Trish laying there in the hospital bed. She looked up when we walked in. "Guys you're here!" We all ran up to give her hugs.

"Wow, Trish you look so much better! I was really worried for you" Ally said. Trish's face was starting to clear up.

"Okay so uh, just for future reference, is there anything else your allergic too?" I asked.

"Nuts" she said. Me and Austin started to laugh a little. "You guys are so immature"

A doctor soon walked in. "Okay Trish, you're ready to go home." he informed us. Trish got up to change back into her dress.

"So, I guess we're not going to the club..." Austin said. We were all pretty excited to go..

"No, but wanna have a sleepover at Sonic Boom? It'll be so fun, even though mostly everything's cleared out.. Just bring a sleeping bag and a change of clothes"

We all agreed with Ally. The limousine dropped us off at each of our houses. I got out and walked inside.

"Mom, dad" I said. "We're gunna have a sleepover at Sonic Boom, is that alright with you guys?"

"Sure hun!" My mom said. Yesssss. "Just sleep here tomorrow, okay?" I said okay as I ran upstairs to my room, retrieving my sleeping bag. I put on my light blue pajama pants and my dark blue T-shirt, then to pack a pair of clothes for tomorrow. I slipped on my shark slippers, walking out the door.

Yeah, i know, it's short.. but it was kind of a filler, yanno? Haven't had a Dez P.O.V. in a while. I might let the PG-13 kick in during the sleeover lmaoo. But idk, just tryin to throw some ideas out there. Please comment (Cuz I haven't been getting a lot of those) and vote!