Ch. 20- Goodbye Miami

Ally P.O.V.

Last night was so fun. Hanging out with all of my friends, and spending time with Austin was amazing. I woke up, realizing what day it was. MOVING DAY. I tried not to think about it, but that was all I could think about. My eyes started to get teary. I sniffled as I wiped my eyes, waking Austin up.

"Ally, what's wrong?" He asked, yawning.

"Today is the day..." I whispered.

His eyes widened. "No..." He said. "So you're really moving...today?" he asked. I nodded my head. I couldn't hold it in. I started to cry. Austin hugged me tighly. I always felt so safe in his arms. Like I was the only girl in the world.

He pulled out of the hug and looked me in my eyes. "It's gunna be okay..." He wiped away my tears. "We can text, video chat... we'll make it work. We can do anything.. Ally I love you" He kissed me passionately. "I love you too" I spoke after the kiss. I heard Trish and Dez wake up seconds after.

"What's going on?" Dez asked.

Trish gave a worried look. "That's today?" She asked. She ran over and hugged me, almost squishing my insides. 

"What's today?" Dez asked.

"She's moving.." Trish said. He came over and joined the hug. Austin came in too. I heard the door open, so I looked up and saw my father standing there.

"We have to leave in about an hour" He informed me. I looked over at the clock and saw it was already 10. "Guys, would you like to come with us to the airport?" He asked my friends. They nodded. "Okay. Meet me downstairs when you're ready" He walked out of the room.

"I uh... I guess we should get dressed" I told them. I picked up my clothes and went in the bathroom. I put on my white tank top that in pink said "Bows before Bros", blue jeans, and my black vans. We all went downstairs to see my dad waiting with the luggage. Everything from Sonic Boom and our home was getting shipped over. It was so sad to leave. I loved those guys. And long distance relationships usually never work.. How will I know what Austin's doing while I'm gone? Another thing is that I won't even be able to visit them.. that'd be way too much money. They'll have to come and visit me if they wanna hang out.

We all walked out the door and drove to the airport. We walked in and sat down in the waiting room. Austin held onto my hand the whole time. "Ally" my dad tapped my shoulder. I turned around to face him. "Our flight's boarding" I looked to where he was pointing. I gulped. Something else I had yet to worry about was going to a new school, with all new people. What if they didn't like me?

I stood up and gave each of them a hug. I kissed Austin. I didn't want to stop kissing him. I wish he could come with me..

"Ally" I heard my dad call. I stopped kissing Austin and we both blushed. "Bye kids!" My dad told them.

"Bye guys, I'll miss you so much" We had one last group hug before I left. More and more tears dripped down my face. I was balling as I waved goodbye. I sat down next to my father on the plane and we took off.

A/N

So, that was the end! How'd you guys like my story?

Oh, you're sad it's over? Don't worry, becuase I'm going to be.......writing a sequel! I have a great idea for the next book. Unfortunately, I won't be starting my sequel until I finish TDI. I want to kind of focus on that for now.. So please keep reading, voting, commenting, and adding my book to your reading lists! Thanks so much for over 12k. My goal's 15k. Let's make that happen!

~CeCe