Ch. 12- Fundraising

Okay guys, you really don't know how sorry I am fo not posting in litterally forever. I've been so busy with school and testing and projects and family that I really had no time to do anything. I'm back on Wattpad though, and I really hope you like chapter 12!

AUSTIN P.O.V.

Okay, I was still heartbroken about what Ally thinks, but she'll feel much better by tomorrow when she walks into Sonic Boom.

"Okay, guys, let's get to work!" I said, reaching under the desk for some poster paper. I ran up to the computer in the practice room and created a really cool poster (It'll be on the right). I made about a hundred copies and ran down the steps saying "Okay guys, I-" I stopped myself. Right before my eyes were Trish and Dez making out on the couch, when I saw Dez reach in his pocket and pull out a condom.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO, NO NO NO! Guys, I understand you're a couple but what happened to the four of us, being best friends?" I shouted at them. I was about to cry; I missed the old us. Me and Ally act like a couple but we're not THAT clingy that we don't care about our surroundings. Dez and Trish pulled away from each other and looked at me. Dez just shook his head and grabbed onto Trish's hand. Trish gripped his hand tight and looked at me with her evil glare. They didn't say a word, they just walked out. I placed the posters on the counter and at that point, I really was crying. Me and Dez have been best friends since babys, like for real, is he really going to throw all of that away?

"UGHH!" I banged my hands hard on the counter, but remember not to lose my temper. I had to finish this for Ally. I ran over to the 24 hour cupcake shop, and bought a whole bunch of cupcakes with the 100 dollars my mom gave me for allowance this month. I set them all up on a table in Sonic Boom. Next, I looked for a whole bunch of toys and unwanted junk in the practice room and in the closets that we could auction off. Lastly, I set up a table right out of Sonic Boom to collect 10 dollars each to get in, plus 5 dollars to see me perform.

I finally thought I was all done so I could go home, because I was exhausted. But then I remembered I had to put up the posters. I litterally ran all over the mall, placing posters on trees and walls and asking stores to promote us for free. When I finally put up the last one, I sat down on a parkbench for about 5 minutes. But I soon fell asleep.

Ally P.O.V. {HER DREAM}

I was walking into some school called James Polk High School. Hey, wasn't the school in Ned's Declassified James Polk High School? Wait, that was middle school. But whatever, this was the high school. I saw Ned, Mose, and Cookie all at Ned's locker. Wow, this was them in high school! "OMG HEY GUYS! I LOVED your tv show!" I said. They all just stared at me, looking confused. "I actually need a few tips, can you help me out?" Mose shoved me up against a locker and looked at me straight in the eyes. "Ned doesn't do that kind of stuff anymore. Beat it, kid." She pushed me away from the group and left me with a brused head. Behind me were the three of them laughing, and all around me were kids coming up to me saying "Oh, that's the new girl!" And "HAHAHAHA, what a loser." Then new girl kept repeating. "New girl, New girl, New girl, new girl"

Ally P.O.V.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed, realizing the whole thing was just a dream. But my dad didn't, and he was running into my room with one of the kitchen knives shouting "ALLY!!!!!!!" He felt pretty stupid when I was just sitting there in bed.

"Sorry to scare you dad.. I just had a bad dream" He kept taking deep breaths like he was having a heart attack. "Dad are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just glad you're okay. But it's already 7:30, so why don't you get dressed." He tapped me on the back and walked out, returning the knife. I got dressed and ate some bacon and eggs for breakfast. "Thanks dad. I'm gunna head over to the shop before it's all gone..."

He looked at me concerned. "I thought you guys were gunna set up a fundraiser.."

"Yeah, so did I" I said. "But I'm the only one who's trying to keep me in Miami. I'm just going to make it better for everyone and leave" I said, walking out the front door. I walked down the street to sonic boom, but noticed a blond teen sleeping on a park bench. Once I got closer, I realized it was Austin.

"AUSTIN!" I shouted in his ear.

"MONKEYS!" He screamed. "Oh, hey Ally!" He said, streching. I looked over at the wall next to me, and noticed a poster.

"OMG AUSTIN!!" I jumped happily, and hugged him super tight. "Can't....B-breathe" He said, so I immediately let go. "I'm sorry, I'm just so happy! Thank you so much Austin." I kissed him passionately on the lips for about ten seconds, and then I grabbed onto his hand as we walked over to the shop. Austin sat on the counter as I eyed something unusual on the floor near the couch.

"Austin..."

"Yeah?"

"Uhm, why is there a beer bottle on the floor?"