Ch. 17- I give up

Hayyy! Omf im so super sorry I haven't updated in like, forever! I've been so busy, but now I'm just gunna focus on this. Also, my chapter's have been really short lately. Sorry about that, too. Well, here it goes!

Ally P.O.V.

Yanno what? I think I'm just going to leave. I'd really hate to do that, because I know how much my friends will miss me. And they've tried so hard just to keep me here. It's all Chuck's falt. If he hadn't stolen the money I would of been saved.

I sighed. "Guys, I know how hard you've all worked to keep me here, but we don't have the money to buy the ingredients and save Sonic Boom. I think the universe is trying to tell me something. You know what they say; everything happens for a reason. It's best if I just go. I've been so selfish and I've made you all work so hard. I'm so sorry.." I turned around and headed for home, but before I made it to the door, Austin grabbed my shoulder and spun me around. "Yeah?"

"Shh" He said, placing his finger on my lips. he looked into my eyes. He removed the index finger and moved my hair to the side, leaning in slowly and romanticly kissing me on the lips. Of course I enjoyed it.

"What was that for?"

"I love you.. I don't want you to go" He hugged me tightly. A tear shed down my face. "I love you too"

"We love you too!" Trish said.

"Yeah" Dez added in. And with that, the two forced themselves into the hug, ruining the moment.. But, you gotta luv 'em!

I giggled. "Thanks" I said, wiping the tears off my face. I've done too much crying. I'll just have to accept what's happening and make the best of it. I shouldn't spend my last days in Miami doing nothing. I should spend those few days with my friends, creating memories.

"I'll just pack later, but until then, let's go have some fun!!" I forced a smile upon my face and we ran out of the market. We ran back to sonic boom.

"So um... what should we do now?" Dez asked.

"Welllll, I heard the grand opening of a new teen club's tonight! Why don't we go there?" Trish suggested.

"Yeah, that sounds like fun. And maybe my manager can book me a gig" Austin added.

"T-that's exactly what I was thinking!" Trish exclaimed, even though we all knew she wasn't thinking that.

"Okay, so why don't we all go back to our places and get changed. We'll meet up later."

"Okay" they all said, agreeing with me. I ran home to get dressed. Ahh! My first club!

I opened up my closet, not seeing many dresses. I walked over to the laundry room to notice my red dress hanging up.

"Perfect!" I said to myself. As I was putting it on, I heard a ring at the doorbell.

"Coming!!" I yelled at whoever was behind the door. I zipped it up as I walked over. I opened the door to see Trish smiling at me. I was confused.

"Guess who got a job at the club?" Trish said.

"Oh my god.." I mumbled to myself.

"What?"

"Nothing..." I said. "Wow, you got ready pretty fast."

"Pretty fast? Ally, It's 8 o'clock! We left sonic boom 3 hours ago!!!"

"WHAT?!"

She nodded her head about a gazillion times. "Yeah! What happened?"

"Ugh, okay, so I was looking in my closet..."

*FLASHBACK*

"Okay let's see..." I opened up my closet, looking for something to wear.