Ch. 19- The Sleepover

Ally P.O.V.

I walked into my home, not seeing my dad. I went upstairs, past my bedroom, and went over to his room to see he was sleeping.

"Dad" I whispered, tapping him lightly.

"Yes sweetie?" He mumbled.

"Can we have a sleepover at Sonic Boom?"

"Sure sweetie" I smiled and ran to my room. I picked out my pajamas and took my purple sleeping bag and walked to Sonic Boom. No one was there yet, so I opened up the front door with my key and waited inside. After about 10 minutes, no one arrived. I was starting to get worried. I ran upstairs to put my sleeping bag away, but when I opened the door to the practice room, Dez, Trish, and Austin were screaming.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" I shouted. "Guys, you scared me so much!" they started laughing.

"It's not funny!" I said.

"it kind of is" Dez responded. I rolled my eyes. I placed my sleeping bag on the ground and sat down.

"So what are we gunna do now?" Austin asked.

"How about a game of Truth or Dare?" suggested Trish. We all agreed. We sat down in a circle. "Okay Ally, truth or dare"

Trish always had the worst dares, so I obviously picked truth. "When did you first start liking Austin?"

I really didn't wanna answer that question. I was kind of embarrassed. "You have to answer" Trish said, getting impatient.

"Okay, okay. Well, when we first met, I thought he was really cute. But I didn't really like him, I just thought he was good looking. When I got to know him more, I started to really like him, and that's why I changed my look....to impress him" I was blushing, and then I looked up to see Austin was blushing too. I smiled. As stupid as it sounds, I actually did change my appearance for Austin. I just really liked him and I thought that maybe if I looked cooler, I'd seem cooler. I realized it was my turn. "Austin, truth or dare?"

"Uh, truth" he said.

"When did you start liking me?" I asked. I was actually pretty curious.

"Well, we always had a pretty deep connection, and I always got butterflies when our hands would accidentally touch on the piano. I just didn't really realize how much I liked you until I found about about your date with Dallas, and I started to get really jealous. That's why I kissed you, because I wanted to be your prince charming."

"Well you are my prince charming" I leaned in to kiss him. I loved him so much.

"Trish, truth or dare?" Austin asked her.

"Dare, duh!"

"I dare you to...." He thought about it for a second. "Okay, I'm going to fill a cup with regular water, and another cup with toilet water. Then you'll have to drink one of them, not knowing which is which" Dez laughed.

"Fine!" She said. Austin stood up and walked out of the room to get the water. It wasn't long before he returned, and he placed the two cups in front of her. She chose the one on the left.

Austin started laughing. "That was the toilet water" He fell over with laughter as Trish spit out the water all over him. Me and Dez were laughing too.

"Ew!" She said. She began rubbing her tongue. "Austin, truth or dare"

"I can take a dare" He said. That probably wasn't such a good choice. Trish was out to give revenge, and she was the best at coming up with dares.

"I dare you to have 7 minutes of heaven with Ally" she smirked. I looked over at Austin, who bit his lip. He nervously took my hand and led me to the closet.

Austin P.O.V.

I stood up and took Ally's hand, leading her to the closet. I shut the door behind us, locking it. "Ally, we don't have to do this..." I knew she probably wasn't ready.

"Should we..?" She asked. "I'm moving soon, and we might never see each other again. Plus.." She stopped and whispered "I've never done this before"

"Me either" I admitted. We stopped talking for a minute, until she leaned in and kissed me. We started making out, and she fell on top of me. I kissed her neck a couple times, then leaned back. "You sure?" I asked. She smirked and nodded her head. I smiled back, and continued to kiss her.

Trish P.O.V.

At first I didn't hear anything coming from the closet, but then a few seconds later I heard a whole bunch of action. I giggled.

"So, wanna just continue the game without them?" Dez asked.

"Sure" I said. I picked dare.

"I dare you to kiss me" He said, and I leaned in and gave him a french kiss.

"Like that?" I asked motioning my eyebrows.

He laughed. "I'm hungry, wanna go get some food?"

"We should go tell them it's past 7 minutes" I walked over to the closet door and knocked a few times, but no answer. "Whatever, Dez let's go"

We walked out of Sonic Boom and headed over to Wendy's, which was open past 12. I got the chicken nuggets and Dez got a double cheese burger. We shared a large coke.

"Mmm, this is so good!" He said. I agreed. We soon finished our food.

"Ready to go?" Dez asked.

"Wait, we should get Frosty's!!"

"You always come up with the best ideas" he complimented me. We got 2 chocolate for Dez and Austin, and two vanilla for me and Ally. We left Wendy's and returned to Sonic Boom. I was glad when we saw Austin and Ally out of the closet.

"Guess who got Frosty's?" I asked.

Austin sat up. "YAY!!" And grabbed his. We all sat down and enjoyed our Frosty's when Ally had an awesome idea.

"Guys, we should have a jam session!" She said as she went to sit down at the piano. "What song?"

Austin got up and sat down next to Ally, playing 'Timeless', the second song he wrote. Ally played it with him.

"Everyday, day, day

I'll fall for you a little more-ore-ore

And every night, night, night

I'll dream of you so beautifu-u-ul." Austin started, singing into Ally's eyes. They're so romantic. Ally continued on with the song.

"Every time we laugh, I see the sparks flying,

And every time you blush, I feel those butterflies"

"Baby how we feel, will always be in style, forever and ever!" They sang together. Me and Dez joined in on the chorus.

"This love, is never gunna fade,

we are timeless,

we are timeless" We finished the song and all clapped at the end. When I looked at the clock it was past 2, and I was getting pretty tired. After we finished our Frosty's I decided to go to sleep.

"Night guys!"

"Night" They all said, and we fell asleep.