Ch. 7- Letting them know

Ally P.O.V.

I woke up to the annoying buzz of my alarm clock.

"Ughh!" I said, hitting the off button. I woke up and didn't bother fixing myself up, because I was too lazy. As I walked down the steps I saw my dad making eggs and bacon.

"Yay!" I shouted. I laughed, looking over at my dad who was smiling.

"So Ally, did you tell the gang about us moving?" He asked. My smile suddenly turned into a frown. "Oh no... I-I completely forgot about that!" I said. I couldn't leave Austin after what had happened. That kiss..I just wanted to kiss him a million times more. His soft, pink lips. And his bleach blond hair and brown eyes. I love him.

I grabbed a piece of bacon an ran straight out the door, hearing my dad yell behind me "The store's closed today!!!" But I could care less. Me and my friends could just hang out there, ya know, for fun, like we always do. When I finally reached the store I saw Austin, Trish, and Dez waiting for me. I was litterally panting, due to the fact that I ran about 2 miles straight without stopping. I wiped some sweat off my forehead to notice that they were all staring at me. I said "What?" as I opened the doors with my key, and then locked them again once we were all inside.

"Why are you still in your pajamas?" Dez asked.

"Oh, I completely forgot!" I said, looking down that I was still in my shorts and tank top. I didn't even remember to put on shoes! Austin laughed, but I blushed. "Sorry, I was too lazy."

I suddenly remembered how I had to tell them. Because I need to spend as much time with them as I can. I think we all know that long-distance relationships don't work. "So, uh, guyss. Ugh this is really hard...um.. I'm moving" I blurted out. All of their mouths hung open. "I know! I'm really sorry, and trust me, I don't even want to move. But we can't even afford to pay for Sonic Boom anymore, and we're moving Sonic Boom all the way out to California.

"CALIFORNIA?!" They all shouted at the same time. A tear rushed down my face. "I only have a month to be with you guys." I said, wiping away my tear, but another one came. "I'm going to miss you so much." I covered my face with my two hands, because I didn't want them to see me cry; especially Austin. They all started crying too-Dez the most-and we started a group hug.

See, I was so afraid of something like this happening. We were all crying histerically. And maybe I'd see Austin again, because we're going to be living in Hollywood. But not a lot. I know he likes me and I really like him too, but he's going to forget all about me. And what if Austin doesn't even like me and Trish was just telling me that. Grrrrr! I don't want to move! Being the new girl is going to be so tough, and I'll be a total loner. "Guys, enough crying. We need to spend this month doing things we love and enjoy; spending every minute together. Guys, come on!

"Wait, where are we going?" Dez asked.

"I can get a job at the arcade so we can get free coins!" Trish offered.

"Sweet!" Austin said. "But don't you need to get changed?"

"Oh, yeah, right! Thanks. I have some clothes upstairs, do you mind waiting for me?" They all said no, and I ran up the steps. I picked out my blue jeans with my green sparkley crop top, and my tan UGG boots. I took off my shirt, and I suddenly heard the door open. It was Austin!

"AHHHH!!" I screamed, covering up my chest with my top. At least I had my bra on. "AHHH! Oh my god I'm so sorry, I just left my phone in here!" He said, quickly turning around. Aww, he looked so cute when he was panicked, but we were both blushing uncontrollably. Since I knew he wasn't looking, I put on my top. I walked over to grab his phone as I handed it to him.

"I'm so sorry, again! I didn't mean to, and I didn't see-"

"It's alright Austin, I-I know." I said, cutting him off. As embarrassed and awkarded out as I was, I TRIED acting normal, but he could probably tell I was acting. I slipped on my boots.

Austin P.O.V.

I didn't mean too! I mean, I know I like her, but I would never want to do that to her. Really. I said sorry about a million times, and she said it was okay, but I didn't believe her. I could tell she was freaking out inside, I felt so bad. But, I actually saw her in her bra before she covered up with her shirt.. I think I might of gotten a boner...

I went into the bathroom and did my business.I flushed the toilet and washed my hands and went back downstairs.

"So are we still gunna go to the arcade?" Trish asked.

"Oh yeah! Ready guys?!"

"Yupppp!" Dez said, running to the arcade. We all chased after him.

Okay, so that was chapter 7! I hope you all enjoyed it. The next chapter will be about what happens at the arcade. Anyone wanna suggest anything?

So I was SO excited. If you love Austin and Ally, and have FIOS for your TV, you're going to be very excited too! WEll, I found out the new Austin and Ally, "Campers and Complications", is on demand!! Omfggg I just saw it! Auslly was bout to kiss but of course ALly had to look away. STUPID DISNEY!!!!!! Sorry, no more spoilers. I was like freaking out, lmaoo. Bye bye my lovilies, I'll update again tomorrow!