Ch. 8- Arcade

Austin P.O.V.

As I ran into the Arcade, I accidentally bumped into this really pretty blond girl. Wait, I liked Ally.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, are you okay?" I asked, helping her get up. But that face looked really familiar. WIth her perfect cheek bones and big blue eyes. She laughed.

"Cassidy?" I looking at how much she's grown. "Austin!" She exclaimed, giving me a hug. I hugged back. I started to feel all those feeling I felt before. When we were at the Melody Diner and she promised me she'd go out with me when she came back. I smiled, releasing my grip.

"Oh my god, how have you been?" I asked.

"I've been good! I've been listening to your music. It's really good."

"T-thanks, but I couldn't have done it without Ally." I said. Then I thought about Ally. Ally. Wait, I liked both of them? I really can't decide who I like more though. They're both great, gorgeous girls. But I've been through so much with Ally. She's my music partner, and that kiss was amazing. Me and Cassidy have never kissed, and I know Ally so much more. But wait, Ally doesn't even like me. I wish she did.

"Oh, Austin, this is my boyfriend, Trent." Wait...TRENT?!?! He turned around and just said, "Oh hey Austin," in that voice that sounded like he was getting revenge. Wait.. maybe he knew I liked Cassidy. Maybe he was doing this whole thing just to get me worked up.

"Oh, hey Trent" I said, moving my eyebrows up, looking at him. Man, I hate that kid so much!!

Dez P.O.V.

Austin!!! Oh my god, he likes Ally, not her! I can't believe she really came back. Good thing she's over him though, because looks like she's going out with Trent. Wait, WHAT?! TRENT!? Ohhhh shit! Hahahahahahaha! Small world, huh. I walked over to Trish who was playing pack man. I wrapped my arms around my waist and kissed her cheek.

"Hey babe" I said. She giggled, pausing her game to look at me.

"Hey!" She said, smiling. She kissed on the lips, and I begged for another one.

"How about another one?" I asked.

"No" she said, but I knew she was kidding. She really likes packman.

"Now?"

"No Dez."

"Okay..." "What about now?"

"Finee!" She said. She gave me another kiss.

"That's right, give papa some suger!!" I said. She laughed at me, giving me yet another kiss.

"No really. You're dad called me and asked for some sugar. Said he was making a cake..."

She rolled her eyes at me, and Then went back to playing her game.

Ally P.O.V.

CASSIDY?!?! UGHH!!! I was pretty sure he liked me, but I guess not... I hate her so much! He probably called her to come back because he just liked her so much. What if he was even trying to get me jealous?? Two can play at that game. Maybe I should call up Elliot, see if he can come down. Wait..no I can't. He was such a nerd. And now that I think about it... why did I even like him in the first place? But then I saw Cassidy introduce Austin to another guy, who was probably her boyfriend! Yessss! Wait, Trent?! Ugh, this must totally break his heart. But that's also a good thing, well, for me. I looked over at Trish and Dez being all lovey-dovey. God, why can't I just have a relationship like them?

I ran over to Austin and clinged onto his arm, trying to make Cassidy jealous. But I also loved feeling Austin's muscles. He was so built! I looked up at him. "Hey, wanna go play one of those multiplayer gun games?"

"Sure Ally!" He said. He linked his arm with mine and we walked over to the game. Cassidy and Trent seemed to not be paying attention anymore.

Cassidy P.O.V.

Austin? OMG!!! I can't believe I bumped into him. He looked even cuter than he did before, but it seemed like that Ally chick was clinging onto him. I hope he doesn't like me anymore, because I really like Trent. I think I'm in love with him. We've been going out for about 6 months. It was great. He's the perfect boyfriend. Whatever, I've got better things to worry about than Team Austin.

Austin P.O.V.

When we walked over to the game, I picked the blue gun. I wanted the red one but Ally took it first.

"What's your favorite color?" I asked her.

"Red, why?" She responded.

"Mine too!!" I yelled. She flashed her perfect smile. For my character I designed my own. Ally said it would take too long, but i didn't really like any of the pre-made people on there. I made my guy tall, skinny, built, and I chose an outfit simular to what I had on. Ally also made her character wear her outfit. Every once and a while I would make our character's faces bump into each other like they were kissing, but not too often, because I didn't want to die. But when I tried to do it again, she shot my right in the head.

"Aww man!" I said. She laughed at me as she played with my hair, saying it was alright. I smiled, I just couldn't help it. I put the gun back and looked over at Ally.

"So, uhm, aha, A-Ally. Would you maybe, like to go grab some pizza?" I asked. I finally had the courage to ask her out.

"Oh, Austin!! I really would love to but- I have to start packing up the store with my dad. W-wanna help?" She asked. And that's how I, Austin Moon, got rejected for the first time. She just didn't want to go on a date with me. Maybe she wasn't ready. But at least she offered for me to help her with the shop.

"Oh, I-I totally forgot. But uh, yeah, I'll help." I tried to hide my sadness and just went with her, because as long as I'm with her, I was okay. But everything was going to change. Because when Ally leaves, all I'm gunna be is some wannabe popstar. I love her.

Ally P.O.V.

D-did Austin just ask me out on a date? AHHHH!!!!!! I was so excited, but I totally forgot about the whole moving thing. We had to start packing up. My smile instantly turned into a frown. I hope he didn't think I rejected him or something. That's why I said he could come help pack up. I could see the sadness in his eyes. I felt so bad, because I was deeply in love with him, and he likes me, and he just asked me out, and I said NO!!

When we got to Sonic Boom, my dad was already packing up all the instruments. Everything was so heartbreaking. The thought of leaving Miami just made me sick. Me and Austin went upstairs to clean up the practice room. We had so many memories there. Like when we were working on a new song, and our hands accidentaly touch. "Austin, I think you should keep all the decorations. After all, you did pay for it."

"Ally! No, I can't. You take it." Aww, he was so nice!

"Okay, how about this. We each take some things."

"Okay." He said, agreeing with me. After that it was really silent. We were pretty much just taking things off walls and dusting and mopping. All I could think about was that kiss. I had to know the truth.

"Do you like me?"

CLIFFHANGERRR!!!! I wanted to suprise you all, but I also need to get off the computer because my dad keeps yelling at me. Plus I haven't updated. By the way, so sorry about that! Please vote, comment, and follow! Tankssss<3