Ch. 4- Big News

Ally P.O.V.

After I finished my pickles, me and Austin walked back downstairs to see that Trish and Dez had already left. I was happy for them.

"Austin, I'm gunna close the shop up, okay?"

"Okay Als" Austin said. I loved it when he called me that. Wait-what? Ew, I don't like Austin that way. We're just best friends, that's all. Well anyways, Austin seemed a little upset, I don't know why. I guess I'll ask him about it tomorrow, if I even remember. We both went outside as I locked the front doors.

"Bye Austin. See ya tomorrow!" I said.

"Bye!" He responded. I walked back home, which seemed like forever. As I opened the door, I saw my dad asleep on the couch with the T.V. turned on and a bowl of popcorn in his hands. Wait..was he watching, MEAN GIRLS?! Oh dad... I walked up the steps to my bedroom to put on a pink tank top and my white pajama shorts. I threw my hair in a messy bun and fell asleep.

Austin P.O.V.

I was a little upset, but I tried not to show it. I hope Ally didn't notice. Well, I'm upset because I really like Ally, and I keep having dreams about her where we're holding hands, skipping through a happy medow, and then, we kiss. But it was only a dream. After she shut down the store, I rode my skateboard home. When I finally reached home, I placed my board out in front and unlocked the door. "Hey mom, hey dad." I said as I walked in, but they weren't downstairs. I walked up the steps and I saw them sleeping. I took off my shirt and my jeans and fell asleep in my boxers.

Trish P.O.V. (Earlier in the day).

After Ally and Austin had gone upstairs, Dez invited me over his house since his parent's were never really home. His house was actually really nice. It was huge, all decorated fancy. But Dez's room was so different than the rest of the house. It was painted orange with darker orange polka dots and he had blue and green furniture.

"Wow, Dez" I said. He even had a huge flat screen T.V. in his bedroom! All my friends are so lucky. They all have some what big houses. Meanwhile, I live in a tiny ranch house with my mom, my dad, and my little brother, JJ. Dez has a sister, but she's in collage.

"So Trish, wanna play Assasin's Creed III?" Dez asked.

"Yesss! I love all those violent games!" I exclaimed. I really did though. Dez plopped the disk into his Xbox 360 and handed me a controller. "Why thank you" I said jokingly. As we chose our characters, Dez said:

"Oh I am so going to kick your butt!"

"Wanna bet?" I asked. "Bring it!"

"Yeah!" He said. "If I win, I get a kiss from my girl".

"Well Dez, you can get one even if you don't win." I said, giving him a kiss on the lips. We both smiled and started to play the game. I got my target, which was an old man with a gray beard. Ew! Dez's target was me, so I had to make sure to keep my distance. I finally found the elderly hobo, so I stabbed him. "BOO YAH!" I shouted. Dez laughed. But suddenly, I got a new target. It was Dez. So his target was me, and my target was him. Wow. I ran around in a few circles just for fun, but then I was serious. I ran around, being careful not to get hurt. I finally found him, and he found me too. I ran at him, and he ran at me, and we both went past each other. FAILLL! Then Dez came charging at me, and he got me! "Ughhh!" I said. Dez put down his controller and puckered his lips. I laughed. He kissed me and I kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he grabbed my waist. I love Dez, I truely do. I have for a while actually, I just didn't want to admit it. I don't care if people say we're moving to fast just because it hasn't even been a week since we've got together. Our weekaversary is on Monday. I didn't want that kiss to end, but it did. We both backed out of the kiss. "I love you" I whispered into his ear.