Ch. 5- The date

Ally P.O.V.

Wow.. Just, wow. I can't believe Austin would even say that. He's just jealous that I have a date with Dallas. I know it sucks to be single, but he's Austin Moon. He'll get a girlfriend soon enough. I walked up to my bedroom to get on the new outfit i bought yesterday. I looked at myself in my body mirror.

"Oooh, I look good!" I said, giggling. "But a little makeup wouldn't hurt.". I walked into my bathroom and opened up my makeup bag. I did a smokey eye with some bright red lipstick to match my outfit. I put on some red blush, and I put on some mascara and eyeliner. I also straightened my hair.

I truely thought I looked beautiful for once. I puckered my lips and blew a kiss at my mirror image. I took a picture of myself and posted it on Tweeter. I smiled. This night was going to be magical. I took my black purse and walked downstairs. I asked my father for a ride, and he said sure. When we walked outside, I saw the beautiful sunset. Wow, it sure looked gorgeous outside. I was kinda suprised Dallas didn't offer me a ride, that would have been romantic. That really didn't matter though. I kissed my dad on the cheek when we got in the parking lot. "Bye dad!" I said. I could tell he didn't want his little girl growing up, going on her first date and all. But afterall, I am 16. I got out of the car and waved my dad goodbye. As I walked into the movie theater, I saw Dallas waiting for me.

"Hey Dallas!" I said nervously. I gave him a hug. We got in line, and he ordered one large popcorn and one large coke for us to share. "Thanks!" I said.

"You're welcome, Ally" He said. Aww, Dallas was so nice! And sweet, and cute, and hopefully a good kisser. We were going to see a romantic comedy, which I heard was really good. We sat down in one of the middle aisles. Personally I like sitting in the back, but I didn't really care. As long as I was with Dallas. I laid my head down on his shoulder, which made him smile. I love it when he smiles. I saw him texting someone, but I couldn't really read the texts. Wait...did the name say Jennifer? It was probably just a coincidence.

"Who are ya texting?" I asked him.

"Oh, just my ex girlfriend. She won't leave me alone!" He said.

SEE AUSTIN! HIS EX GIRLFRIEND!! It was probably all just a misunderstanding. But suddenly, a blond girl with a black t-shirt, black leggings, and pink heels was standing next to me. "Uhm, can I help you?" I asked.

"I'm Jennifer, Dallas's girlfriend." She said. Dallas had that look on his face that read "Oh shit!". But my jaw just dropped.

"WHAT?!" I asked. I stood up. "Dallas, a-are you cheating on me?" I asked. My eyes were watering up, but i blinked a few times to prevent any tears. "N-no Al-"

"LIAR!!" I cut him off. I was so upset, and I didn't even care anymore. I let those tears drip down my face, so I could make Dallas regret what he did. I ran out of the theater and into the girls bathroom. I locked myself in one of the stalls. I just cried, and cried. My first date had to be with a boy who already had a girlfriend. Like...what?! I can't believe Austin was right. I called Austin, and I just sobbed into the phone.

Austin P.O.V. (Before Ally found out about Dallas)

I was laying in my bed when my phone went off. I got a notification from Tweeter, saying Ally posted a new picture. I figured it was probably something I was going to cry about, like her and Dallas kissing or holding hands. But it was just a really pretty picture of Ally getting ready for her date. She looked stunning! Her hair was straightened, and she was wearing makeup which she rarely ever does. I guess that date really ment a lot to her. Of course I had to comment. I wrote:

Hey, you look really pretty. Have fun on your date!

That was probably a pretty big hint that I liked her, but I was just complimenting her. She responded saying 'Thanks'. I hope she still isn't mad at me.

About an hour later I was watching T.V. when I heard my phone go off. I muted the T.V. so I could hear.

"Hello?" I said.

"Austin, you were *sob* right! *sobs* *sobs* I can't belive he actually *sniff* had a girlfriend *cries*" It was Ally. See, he really did break her heart. I definitely wasn't going to say I told you so. It broke my heart to hear her cry.

"Ally, It's okay. He doesn't deserve such a great girl like you." I said.

"Thanks Austin. You always *sniff* know how to cheer a girl up. *blows nose into tissue* *cry* Do you mind picking me up?"

"No, I-I don't mind at all. I'll be right there." I said, hearing her say thanks and that I'm such a good friend. I hung up he phone and turned off the T.V. . I already had my permit, so I took the car and drove over to the movies. Even with Ally's mascara dripped down her face, she still looked like an angel from heaven. She stood there, waiting for me in the pouring rain. Yeah, it went from a stunning day to a rainy day. I parked my car and ran over to Ally. I hugged her immediarely. I pulled out of the hug and looked at her. "Aw, your makeup's all smeared."

"Darn, I should've worn water proof." She said, slightly laughing at herself. I wiped some makeup off with my thumb, and then I moved some hair out of her face. I stared into her chocolate brown eyes, and she stared into mine. I felt it was right. She already had her heart broken today, and I wanted her to have that special night she deserved. I kissed her. It was a long, passionate one. She didn't pull away or slap me though, she kissed me back. It was so romantic, a kiss in the rain. After we pulled out, she said:

"Austin, what was that..."

I felt kind of heartbroken again, thinking I shouldn't have done that.

"Uhh.. L-let's just forget about that.." I said. I was super nervous. Wait, Austin Moon doesn't get nervous. This was a first. I blushed furiously, and then I started walking back to the car with Ally. I flipped my soaking wet hair to the side. I got in the drivers seat. I just nervously smiled at the brunette sitting in the passenger seat as I turned on the radio. My favorite song was on!! Thrift Shop, by Macklemore.

"OMG THIS IS MY SONG!!!" She said.

"ME TOO!" I said. I didn't care if I made a fool of myself. I knew the whole song by heart. Me and Ally sang along.

I'm gunna pop some tags,

only got 20 dollars in my pocket.

I-I-I'm huntin', lookin' for a come-up,

This is fucking awesome!!

We both burst out laughing at the end of the song. It ended right when I pulled up in front of Ally's house.

"Well, we're here" I said.

"Yeah." Ally said. "Thanks again, you really know how to make a girl feel special." She kissed me on the cheek. Maybe she does like me.

"Bye!" I said. "Bye!" She said back to me. My heart was beating rapidly, again. I really hope she likes me, but I don't know. I mean, she kept going on and on about how she liked Dallas, and now that he broke her heart, she might not even be over him yet. Maybe she jus kissed me on the cheek to make me feel better, or she was confused, or something. I don't know, I guess we'll talk about it tomorrow.

Author's Note:

So yeah, that was chapter 5!! I hope you liked it! Btw, I'm thinking about discontinuing this story... No one's really reading it. So please comment/follow if you want it to continue!! Thanks :)

XOXO,

CeCe