Chapter 63

"Screw this," James muttered as he supported himself on the castle wall. "We're going around in circles, we're clearly lost."

"We're not lost, we're somewhere on the seventh floor," Mia whispered back.

The two of them just got back from their night out in Hogsmeade, and were trying to find their way back to their dorms. Problem was, they were both a tiny bit drunk.

"I need a bed, right now," James groaned. "I also need a big, cosy blanket and pillows."

"Yeah, well, I need a big, private bedroom away from my housemates, but a girl can only wish, right?" The Ravenclaw sighed tiredly.

As the two of them started walking again, a sudden noise made them jump.

"Who is that?!" James straightened up, ready to protect Mia if necessary.

"More like what is that," she frowned, nudging him. "Look, does that door look familiar to you?"

He walked up to the strange door, then shook his head. "I don't think I've ever seen it."

"Yeah, me neither," Mia frowned, stepping next to him.

James broke out in a grin. "Should we go inside?" He suggested.

"I don't know –"

"Oh, come on!" He grabbed her hand confidently.

James opened the door, pulled Mia inside, then closed it behind them.

"What... is this place?" She muttered in confusion.

The Gryffindor's eyes widened as he took a look around. There was a big fireplace on the left side of the room, and a huge four-poster bed opposite of it, with pillows and blankets on top.

Mia frowned. "Are we dreaming? Or hallucinating, perhaps? Did we drink that much?"

"No way..." James gasped as realization slowly hit him.

"What?!" Mia slapped his arm gently, urging him to speak.

"I think we just found the Room of Requirement," he said.

Her mouth opened. "The Come and Go Room?!"

James smirked, then he cleared his throat quickly. "Yeah, that."

"So, it is real," Mia glanced around in awe.

Grinning, James picked Mia up bridal style, catching her off-guard.

"James!" She squealed. "Put me down –"

"In a sec," he nodded before walking over to the bed.

He placed her body down on the bed gently, then took her shoes off along with his before climbing on top of her.

"James, we –"

"– are going to spend the night here, together," he finished her sentence, staring down into her eyes.

Mia frowned. "But what if –"

"No one will notice or care, Mia," he rolled his eyes. "Plus, we're in the castle this time, so we're not breaking any rules."

"Are you sure about that?" She raised an eyebrow at him.

Instead of answering, he took his coat off and threw it on the floor. "Are you not hot?" He looked at Mia questioningly.

"I'm – yeah," she gave him a small nod.

"Then let's take this off of you," James said as he helped her sit up.

He helped her take the coat off, then placed it on the other side of the bed gently.

Mia cleared her throat. "So... are you tired?"

Tilting his head to the side, James noticed that she was blushing, which made him smirk. "Why are you so shy all of a sudden? That's not the Mia I know."

"I'm not," she narrowed her eyes slightly.

"All right," James grinned, reaching for the hem of his jumper, which he took off swiftly.

"James!" Mia gasped.

"Yes, love?" He grabbed her waist, pulling her onto his lap. He placed his other hand on her thigh and started caressing it slowly. "What's the matter?"

She froze as she stared at his bare chest.

Feeling smug, James grabbed her hand and put it on his chest. "It's all yours, Mia," he said in a low voice. "I'm all yours."

Raising an eyebrow, Mia changed her position, straddling him. She placed her palms on his chest, admiring his upper body.

"All mine?" She questioned while tracing her fingers along his skin slowly.

James closed his eyes, sighing. "There she is..."

Smirking, she wrapped an arm around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss, to which James responded immediately. He wrapped his arms around her waist tightly, pulling her body closer to his.

She moved her hips a bit, causing James to exhale sharply.

"Mia, my love..." He pulled away from her. "Must you torture me this way?"

"Torture you?" Mia started rolling her hips again. "Are you in pain, James?"

He leaned back, supporting his weight with his hands. "Fuck –" he groaned quietly.

"What's the matter, Potter?" Mia continued grinding against him.

James tilted his head backwards. "I don't – ah, love, you're killing me –"

"My apologies," Mia grinned, stopping her movements.

Straightening himself up, James gave her a confused look. "Why'd you stop?"

"I thought I was killing you, no?" She smiled teasingly. "Besides..." She leaned forward to whisper in his ear. "My panties are ruined enough already."

James swallowed. "Proof, or it didn't happen," he said jokingly, attempting to lighten the mood.

With a straight face, Mia grabbed one of his hands and placed it against her crotch. "You probably can't feel it because of my pants, though."

The Gryffindor's mouth fell open. His fingers twitched against his will, causing Mia to whimper.

James clenched his jaw. "I can't, love," he whispered huskily. "I want to, but we're not in our right minds at the moment –"

Mia huffed. "When are you ever in your right mind, James?"

He gave her a pointed look. "Still, this is not how I want to do things... I want to be sure that you want me, Mia, and not just because of the Firewhiskeys that are in your system."

She rolled her eyes. "Fine, have it your way, then."

With that said, she climbed off of him and laid down on the bed with her back facing him.

James let out a low chuckle, then laid down next to her and wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her close to him. "Did I hurt your feelings, love? I'm sorry. Believe me, I want us to – do things more than anyone, but I want it to happen in the right way."

"Yeah, okay," she mumbled.

Smirking, he placed a kiss on the back of her neck. "I'm glad I have that effect on you, though. But I have to say, your effect on me is much deadlier, I'm sure you felt it –"

"James!" Mia gasped, feeling embarrassed.

"That's it, love," he grinned. "Louder."

"I hate you," she groaned.

Grabbing her waist, he turned her body around and pressed a kiss on her forehead. "I love you too, mi amor."

Blushing, Mia buried her face in his chest. "Good night."

"Dream about me, please," he tightened his hold on her. "I know I'll see you in mine. I always do."