Chapter Twelve

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Yu-Gi-Oh! Characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to language.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

Yami gets up. He wraps an arm around my waist, and we walk back toward Miho. "Warashibe...Capumon isn't just about zealously collecting monsters. It's about how to use the monster you obtain to win."

"I lost...I did..." I hear him mutter before he abruptly stands and flips over the box. The field falls to the ground. Warashibe lets out a yell before flinging himself back into his chair. The chair goes backwards and lands on the floor. Warashibe waves his fists in the air and kicks his legs. "No, no, no, no, no! Nosaka Miho is mine!"

"No, she isn't. She is her own person. She can't be owned." I scold softly.

Yami turns his head to look back at him. "The door of darkness...has opened."

He is placed inside a capsule. "It's dark! It's cramped!"

"A small punishment. Capumon isn't a collection. It's a battle game. Better remember that." Yami comments.

"Make sure you get rid of that obsession," I sigh.

I kneel, and Yami helps me place Miho on my back. He helps me stand back up, and we leave Warashibe's secret base.

~~~Next Day~~~

I am waiting for Yuugi to get ready. Once again, he is running late. "Yuugi, hurry up! We're going to be late!" I call up to him.

"C-coming!" Yuugi calls down.

It isn't long before he rushes down the stairs. I let out a soft chuckle. "Again, Yuugi?"

A pout appears on Yuugi's face. "I couldn't help it."

"We better meet up with the others. They are much better now." I comment.

Yuugi nods his head happily. "Yeah!"

"Bye Jii-chan!/ Grandfather!" Yuugi and I call out before we leave the house.

We met up with Anzu, Jounouchi, and Honda.

"I'm glad you got better right away," Yuugi says happily.

"It's a good thing it wasn't more serious," I add softly.

"It wasn't that big a deal." Anzu denies.

"More importantly, I can't believe Miho-chan fought that Capumon man for me!" Honda exclaims. He places a hand over his eye and cries. "I feel terrible."

"Fool! Don't say Capumon! Each time you say that, my stomach turns. I don't want to remember it." Jounouchi admits.

"But, the Capumon man sure learned his place quickly." Anzu comments in surprise.

"I said stop it!" Jounouchi demands.

"He had a certain persuasion to do so," I say softly.

"Everyone! Good morning!" Miho calls out as she runs towards us.

"Miho-chan!" Honda calls out happily.

"Good morning!" Yuugi and I call out at the same time.

"Hey, hey, Miho got this great Capumon..." Miho starts but is cut off when she trips and lands on the ground, face first. A bunch of Capumon rolls out of her bag. Miho lifts her head and laughs sheepishly.