Chapter Nine

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Yu-Gi-Oh! Characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to language.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

Yami looks at the doll before his eyes widen slightly. He must have clicked on it. All of the Baron's monsters are dolls, making it the Doll field, which must give the Baron an advantage.

"Hurry up, Yuugi-kun!" "Hurry up and admit your defeat." Baron and Kaiba order smugly.

"Think all you want; it's a waste of time."

"I attack! A magic card on Death Wolf. Howl, Death Wolf!"

"Th-this is..." The Baron exclaims, surprised.

"Using the magic card's power changes Death Wolf's howl into a destructive wave."

"Armouring it? How cheeky. Burn everything away, Salamander!"

"It's no use. A doll monster cannot win against a destructive wave. Just fall into pieces!"

"You bastard!" Baron curses as the howl affects Salamander. Gargoyle falls to pieces, causing Baron to turn his head to look. "Oh no! Gargoyle! Salamander!"

"I win," Yami states with his usual smirk in place. Baron runs out of the way as Salamander falls to pieces. "Game over. Too bad, Baron Sheldan." Yami takes back Yuugi's stolen card, Neon Knight, and we leave. Only when we get home does he allow Yuugi to take back control.

~~~Next Day~~~

Yuugi is playing Duel Monsters against Miho again. He rubs his head sheepishly and laughs nervously. "I won again."

"I lost! Oh no! Let's do it one more time. If I lose, I'll give you a kiss."

"Eh! A Kiss!" The three boys exclaim in surprise before Jounouchi grabs hold of Yuugi's hand, and Honda grabs hold of his left shoulder and the cards in his right hand. "Yuugi, switch games with me!"

"N-no!"

"Hey! What did you say, Miho!" Anzu scolds. The boys make kissing motions, causing Anzu to get annoyed. "Damn it all!" She slams the cards against Yuugi's mouth. "Idiots! Go kiss the game!" She storms off.

"What a scary kiss," Honda states.

"Yuugi can never beat Anzu." Jounouchi teases.

The boys laugh, with Yuugi rubbing the back of his head nervously. I let out a soft chuckle as I watched them. They sure can be so silly sometimes.

~~~Present~~~

Jounouchi brings a yo-yo with him when he comes to school. "Miracle yo-yo?" Anzu and Miho question at the same time.

Jounouchi lets the yo-yo loose before catching it in his hand when it comes back up. "The finest street item right now is this yo-yo."

"Is something that old really popular?" Anzu questions sceptically.

"Yeah. They've been really cheap lately." Yuugi adds.

"Quite a few people have been coming to Grandfather's shop to buy one," I commented softly.

"Alright! Now I'll show my yo-yo techs! First is sleeping, which is the basic technique...Long Sleeper!" He lets the yo-yo fall, and it spins in place.

"The yo-yo stopped mid-air and is still spinning!" Miho exclaims, amazed.