Chapter Three

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Yu-Gi-Oh! Characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to language.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

"So, you quit working?" Yuugi questions Anzu.

"Yeah, if I keep working, I won't have time to spend with you, Yuugi," Anzu admits.

"Really?" Yuugi shyly puts his arms at the back of his head with a laugh.

"Hey, you're late!" Jounouchi shouts from further up the road with his arm in the air. "Look! Opening today is this beef noodle shop; I hear it's delicious!"

The door opens, and Miho and Honda are in the same poses as before. This time, they are both wearing white shirts with black spots exactly like that of a cow, pants, a white hat with a rim of red along the bottom, and a red apron with a cow face in the centre.

"Welcome...!" They both started before trailing off.

"Y-you guys still doing that?" Jounouchi questions, speechless.

"But...but...I want new clothes!" Miho admits sheepishly.

"I...I... will fall as far as needed, as long as I'm with Miho-chan!" Honda comments happily

The four of us sighed in disbelief at the pair of them.

~~~Present~~~

Yuugi cheerfully brings along his Duel Monsters cards when we head to school. He wants to show Jounouchi the game. "Duel Monsters?"

Yuugi nods his head happily. "Yeah. I became popular when I was in third grade. It's started to become popular at other schools, too."

Yuugi paces some of the cards on the table in front of him. "Pretty!" Miho exclaims.

"There are thousands of types!" Yuugi admits.

"That many?" Anzu queries.

Jounouchi is looking at the cards he has in his hand. "So...how do you play?"

"This is a card battle game. Look! The defence and attack points are written, right? Further, you fight your opponent's cards on this field." Yuugi adds happily.

"Seems fun," Anzu admits.

Jounouchi puts the cards down and places his hands behind his head. "Really? I don't like these kinds of childish games."

Honda appears behind us wearing a white slash, saying, 'Strong beautification week' and his arms behind his back. "You don't mean 'childish game'...you mean 'game where you use your head'!"

Jounouchi gets out of his seat and moves toward Honda, glaring at him. "Honda...what's that mean?"

Honda turns his head to the side. "As you heard, no secret meanings here."

"You bastard!" Jounouchi curses, fists clenched.

"By the way, what's with the getup?" Anzu asks, pointing at the slash Honda is wearing.

"This? These cards are popular right now, right? With such a collection item...there will be those who'll obtain rare cards through unjust means." Honda comments.

"Really, over these cards?" Anzu questions sceptically.

"No. There are people in America who come here to buy just one card. Jii-chan is also a mania." Yuugi admits cheerfully.