Chapter Six

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Yu-Gi-Oh! Characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to language.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

He gets back up, closes his eyes, and uses his senses to find the door instead. He ignores most of the doors until he stops in front of one with an eye on the front. He opens the door to the room where Yami sits on a chair with me on his lap as Yami gently pulls me down to sit on his legs. "Yo."

"So, this is it? So, I've finally reached the real room?" He walks inside the room. Yami smirked, causing the Egyptian to stop. The floor beneath him begins to loosen and fall. "No! This is also a trap!" He falls but grabs hold of the ledge before he can fall below. "If I fall into this deep darkness...I'll never leave this boy's mind!"

Yami stands up and walks over to the ledge. "This is the end." He chuckles before he leans down and holds out his hand, causing the Egyptian to look at him surprised. "It's okay. This hand is not a trap." He takes hold of Yami's hand and is pulled up.

"I can't believe that in this mind, the other boy saved me. I am indebted to you."

"Peeping into the mind rooms of people is a poor hobby." Yami scolds.

"This game...I suppose I have lost?" The Egyptian questions.

"No...perhaps this is the beginning." Yami comments.

The Egyptian gets off the ground and walks towards the door. "Farewell." He leaves Yuugi's mind, and I quickly follow, but not before kissing Yami on his cheek, leaving him blushing.

When I open my eyes, the Egyptian kneels, and Yuugi looks at him worriedly. "Hey...Hey! Are you okay? You look really pale. You haven't moved this whole time."

"Oh. I am okay. Let me return this." The Egyptian states as he holds the Millennium Puzzle.

Yuugi is quick to take it out of his hands. "Thank you!" He thanks gratefully.

"No need to thank me. I am indebted to you after all."

"Debt? Did I lend you something?" Yuugi asks, confused.

"I meant to the other you."

"The other me? What are you talking about? Hey...are you really okay?"

"Boy...what is your name?"

"I'm Yuugi! Not 'boy.'" It's Yuugi!"

He looks at me. "And you?"

"Isis, due to my slight Egyptian heritage," I admitted softly.

He looks at me, surprised, before looking back at Yuugi. "Yuugi, Isis. There are still things I must do in this country. But when all the judgments are over. I will meet you again, I think. My name is Shadi. This is the first time I've told my name to a stranger." Shadi walks off.

Yuugi gazes at his back as he does. "Weird guy."

"True." I chuckle softly.

~~~Present~~~

Late at night, Grandfather contacts Yuugi and me about Professor Yoshimori being injured. Yuugi quickly lets the others know, and we head straight to the hospital. Grandfather leaves Professor Yoshimori's room with a sigh.