Chapter Four

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Yu-Gi-Oh! Characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to language. 

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

Kaiba laughs as the field is split in two. "If the field is split, the duel becomes a draw! We will meet again!" A large cloud of smoke surrounds Kaiba.

When the smoke disappears, Kaiba is gone, and the table they were using is destroyed. "Just as expected from the one called Duel Monsters Expert...picking that card in the end." The Blue-Eyes Dragon card is on the floor. Yuugi leans down to pick it up. "Jii-chan's heart...I've retrieved it."

Yuugi passes out, and when he opens his eyes, they are violet. It is the real Yuugi back in place. "Yuugi!" I call out softly.

"Isis-nee!" Yuugi calls back.

I let out a sigh. "Let's head back home."

We head home, and Yuugi quickly passes the card back to Grandfather.

~~~Next Day~~~

Anzu and Jounouchi are walking with Yuugi and me after finishing school. "I'm glad you found your Ojii-chan's card."

"It's thanks to Jounouchi-kun and Honda-kun."

"We didn't do a thing." Jounouchi denies. "But just who did...?" He mutters in wonder.

We hear Miho cheering and look to see her holding onto Honda's waist as he rides his bike. "This is better than a taxi!"

"R-really?" Honda looks and sees us standing in front of them. "W-we have something to do together."

"Honda-kun, go faster!"

"Right!" He agrees.

As they ride past us, it isn't long before they both scream. They crash into the pole and fall to the floor, Miho landing on top of him; both eyes turn into swirls.

"Y-you okay?" Anzu asks.

Honda and Miho aren't listening. "So happy..."

Yuugi rubs the back of his head, laughing slightly. "That's nice."

"One merit...Miho-chaaan...Miho-chan."

"Man...useless beautification guy."

I chuckle softly as neither Honda nor Miho moves to get up off the ground. "As long as they're happy, I suppose."

~~~Present~~~

~~~3rd POV~~~

History of the Game... goes back five thousand years into the past to ancient Egypt. The ancient Games predicted the future of humans and kings. It was a ceremony that decided fate. It was called the 'Yami no Game.'

At the beginning of this century, a team from England excavating a king's grave...brought the Millennium Puzzle from the Pharaoh's tomb in the Valley of Kings. 'The one to solve the Puzzle would inherit the Yami no Game' was written on the tiles.

Everyone in the excavation died mysteriously...On that puzzle box was carved...'The one to complete me will be granted the power and knowledge of darkness. And that person shall be called...Yuugi-oh.'