Chapter Twenty-Two

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Yu-Gi-Oh! Characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to language.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

The sun has only just begun to rise, a fog covering the surroundings. Three figures walk into the same fog. It is Yuugi, Isis, and Jounouchi. Isis and Yuugi are wearing their usual outfits. Jounouchi is wearing a blue t-shirt and grey jeans with suspenders over his shoulders.

"Did you sleep okay last night?" Jounouchi questions.

"Yep!" Yuugi replies happily.

Isis nods her head. "I did. What about you, Jounouchi?"

"Me? I was fine." Jounouchi replies, causing Yuugi to let out a giggle. "You don't seem scared anymore."

"Of course! I'm not alone, after all." Yuugi comments happily.

"Yeah! That's the spirit." Jounouchi praises. "Let's save your jii-san and humiliate Kaiba."

"Yeah!" Yuugi and Isis agree.

Footsteps are heard before a figure appears next to Isis. "Good morning!"

"Anzu?" Yuugi exclaims, surprised.

"Let's do our best today, Yuugi. Isis." Anzu states.

Anzu is wearing a turquoise shirt with a white collar over a black strap top and a turquoise skirt.

"Our best?" Yuugi repeats. "Anzu, don't tell me..."

"It could be dangerous," Isis warns.

Anzu shakes her head with a smile. "I came to cheer. But if I can help, let me know."

"But..." Yuugi trails off hesitantly.

"We're bud, right?" Anzu points out.

"Yuugi, what did I tell you yesterday?" Isis scolds.

"Isis-nee..." Yuugi looks down before looking back up. "Yeah."

"Well, I'm here. That'll be enough." Jounouchi comments confidently.

Another figure appears next to Jounouchi. "Wait, wait!"

"What's with you?" Jounouchi questions.

"The manly Honda Hiroto is here!" Honda calls out. "Expect a lot, Yuugi! Isis!"

Honda is wearing a crème/yellow T-shirt with black trousers.

"You're coming too?" Jounouchi queries.

"As a beautification member, I can't overlook Kaiba's dirty way, right?" Honda states seriously.

A figure appears next to Anzu. "Everyone, do your best."

"M-Miho-chan, too?" Honda stutters, surprised.

Miho is wearing a pink short-sleeved top with a black and white stripe down the front and a beige skirt.

"Miho is going to cheer," Miho says happily.

Isis, Jounouchi, Honda, Anzu, and Miho look at Yuugi with smiles. Yuugi looks at them before looking in front of him, a confident look on his face. "Everyone, thank you."

"Thank us after we beat Kaiba." Jounouchi teases.

Isis lets out a chuckle. "Let's go."

Bakura appears near a pear, breathing heavily with his hand on his chest. He lifts his head and gazes at the building on the other side of the water. "I'm being called...Something is calling me!"