Chapter Fifteen

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Yu-Gi-Oh! Characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to language.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

The male lets out a scoff. "Wasn't White the first one released? Did you forget it was the first one?"

"It was..." Yami comments.

"W-what do you mean?" The male questions.

"The clock hands have passed into the afternoon." Yami points out. "So, now we use the afternoon numbering system. White stands for thirteen o'clock. Blow up number thirteen!"

"Stop screwing around!" The male demands angrily.

"The culprit saw me somehow, but...there were no other people in the park. If he's watching me and the Ferris wheel...The gondola with a person who doesn't rely on a clock is thirteen. You are...in gondola thirteen! If you're saying that's wrong, then blow it up." Yami comments.

"Your guess is wrong." The male denies it. "I'm blowing up three."

"You won't have time for that. Very soon, the bomb in thirteen will blow." Yami adds.

The male lets out a scoff. "There is no bomb here!"

A smirk appears on Yami's face. "Look carefully." Yami places the phone near his watch so the ticking is heard.

The male hurriedly looks around car 13. "What is this sound?"

"The punishment game of fate!" Yami calls out. He points a finger in front of him. The tip of his finger glows gold. The third eye is shown briefly before the ball of energy flies straight towards car 13 and hits the male on the forehead.

The male shouts and covers half of his face with his hand. He looks at the floor, and his eyes widen when something appears. "What is this?" He picks it up.

"The Door of Darkness...has opened!" Yami calls out.

The male notices he is holding a bomb that is ticking. He lets out a yell before rushing towards the door. He bangs against it, causing the window's glass to shatter, pushing the door open. "Save me!" He screams as he falls out. He goes through the ceiling of a building below.

"If you're going to play with people's lives in a game...then you should prepare to give up your own," Yami states as he looks at the Ferris wheel.

The police officers and inspectors rush into the same building the male falls through. They carry him out. Yami makes his way over and points at him. "He's the culprit, inspector-san."

The inspector looks surprised. "Really?"

Yami passes him the phone back before he rushes to the Ferris wheel.

~~~Isis's POV~~~

I sigh softly as the Ferris Wheel moves, and we descend back to the ground. Car 3 comes to a stop, and the staff opens the door. Just then, Anzu begins to stir, and she opens her eyes.

"Anzu," I call out softly.

Anzu slowly sits up. "Isis." She lets out a wince and holds the side of her head.

"You hit your head and fell unconscious," I commented softly.

Anzu's eyes widen. "The bomb?"

I shake my head. "It's alright. It's been dealt with."