Chapter Ten

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Yu-Gi-Oh! Characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to language.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

Yami doesn't reply and takes out a yo-yo, which he spins extremely fast. "Now...it's game time. The rule is simple. The last two standing on this roof is the winner."

"Sounds good. Corner them!" the gang member with the green hat orders.

Yami briefly looks at me before looking back at the gang members. "My Queen."

"I know, my Pharaoh." I agree, knowing what he was requesting. I use my magic to create a yo-yo that is placed in my hand.

The gang members surround us as we dodge out of the way while creating holes in the roof.

"How long are you planning to run? You!" He demands, annoyed.

We stop at the roof's edge as the gang members corner us. "This is it." The boy with the green hat laughs. "Will it be our yo-yos or falling? Choose."

Yami smirks. "I wonder about that. This roof is pretty decrepit. It's easy to put holes in it with a yo-yo. I wonder how long this hole-filled roof will hold the weight of your four."

"You brat! You used the yo-yo to make holes?"

Yami lifts his yo-yo. "You do not aim yo-yos at people. They should face the ground."

The gang screams as the roof crumbles under them, and they land with a loud thud on the ground below. We get off the roof and return to the warehouse entrance, with Yami giving Yuugi control back when we do.

I see Honda catch the pink ribbon as it floats to the ground. "Jounouchi!"

"You saved me, Honda."

Yuugi and I walk over to stand next to Honda. "Didn't I say so? Jounouchi-kun hasn't changed."

"Yeah, he is still the same person." I agree softly.

Honda turns and looks at us. "Yuugi. Isis."

~~~Next Day~~~

"Ehh? You developed a new yo-yo tech?" Anzu questions.

"It's a great one that I haven't shown anyone yet."

"I'm so excited," Miho exclaims.

"I look forward to seeing it." Yuugi agrees with Miho happily.

"I have a bad feeling," Anzu states dryly.

"With Jounouchi being the way he is, so do I." I agree with a sigh.

"Look! Special loop! In the sky!"

This causes Anzu's and Miho's skirts to rise, and the yo-yo gets tied around him. Luckily, it didn't lift my clothing. Yuugi and Honda exclaim in surprise as they blush. Jounouchi also blushes when he realises what he is seeing. "Jounouchi! You scum!" Anzu shouts angrily with a chair above her head as she goes after him.

"I didn't do it on purpose!" He denies it urgently.

I let out a soft chuckle as Anzu chases after him, and he tries to get away.

~~~Present~~~

~~~3rd POV~~~

A beautiful woman wearing a green suit walks towards the school, her heels clicking against the ground with each step.