Chapter Two

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Yu-Gi-Oh! Characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to language.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

When we get to school the next day, some other students talk about Ushio being shocked and hospitalised because of it. Serves him right for beating up and threatening Yuugi.

Yuugi doesn't take much notice of the gossip and instead holds the puzzle with both hands. "My treasure"

We are stopped when we walk around the corner. Jounouchi is leaning against the wall with his hand up in a wave. "Yo, Yuugi, Isis."

"Jounouchi-kun!/ Jounouchi! Good Morning! /Morning!" Yuugi and I greet at the same time.

"I'm following your example; I brought my treasure today. Want to see?" Jounouchi offers.

Yuugi nods his head in agreement.

Jounouchi laughs. "Heh, Heh, too bad...My treasure...you can see it, but you cannot, so I can't show it to you!"

"You can see it but can't?" Yuugi questions, confused.

"It's 'friendship'." He comments.

"What?" Yuugi asks, confused.

"We can see it in each other...But you can't see courage itself, right?" Jounouchi questions.

A small smile appears on Yuugi's face as tears appear in the corner of his eyes. "Yeah!"

Jounouchi looks away, though I see a blush on his cheeks. "So...Class is starting! " He runs off, dropping one of his shoes in the process.

Yuugi picks it up and runs after him. "Jounouchi-kun, you dropped your shoe!"

I let out a soft chuckle before running after the pair of them.

~~~Present~~~

Yuugi is even happier, but now he has more friends than Anzu. Yuugi finally shows Grandfather the completed puzzle.

"What? You've really completed the Millennium Puzzle?" Grandfather picks it up. "Unbelievable! Not one person has solved it since it was discovered this century!" He places it down and puts his hand on Yuugi's head.

"Jii-chan?" Yuugi questions, confused.

"Have you changed at all? Like you're suddenly smarter or stronger?" Grandfather asks, worry in his voice.

"Nope...why?" Yuugi denies it, completely confused by what Grandfather is asking him.

Grandfather picks up the puzzle again. "Look. The glyphs are carved in the case. 'Thou who completes me will receive my dark knowledge and power.'"

"Oh yeah, my wish came true! I made some friends!" Yuugi comments happily.

"Friends?" Grandfather questions, confused.

~~~Next Day~~~

~~~After School~~~

Jounouchi stretches his arms over his head with a yawn. "All done, all done!" Yuugi and I walk past, and he calls out to us. "Hey, Yuugi, Isis, where should we go on the way home?"