Chapter Sixteen

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Yu-Gi-Oh! Characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to language.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

"Then I...Red Hekate!" Risa places down her card.

Yuugi lets out a gasp. "One of the three witch sisters' cards just like Violet Hekate! I can't believe you have such as rare card!"

"This is why you were after Violet Hekate," I comment with narrowed eyes.

The hologram of Red Hekate appears. She releases fire, destroying Yuugi's Sleeping Worm. Anzu and Yuugi let out a surprised gasp.

"What was that just now?" Anzu questions.

"It has a small machine installed. It creates illusions of the card." Risa states with a smirk.

Yuugi snaps out of his shock and looks down at his cards. "My next card is...Clock card. Now, under time's influence...Sleeping Worm is revived. And it grows into 1700 attack point Iron Beetle."

Risa lets out a scoff. "How cheeky." She throws down her next card. "Yellow Hekate!"

"It can't be! Two mystical witch cards?" Yuugi exclaims, surprised.

"It makes sense they would want all three sisters," I add when I see both cards.

"Red Hekate and Yellow Hekate are sisters." The one on the left starts.

"When the two are together, their powers are multiplied." The one on the right adds.

"Iron Beetle is no match!" Risa finishes.

Fire surrounds Iron Beetle, and he is destroyed. Yuugi holds out a hand before he sways to the side. "It's no use..."

Anzu catches him. "Yuugi, are you okay?"

I place my hand on Yuugi's forehead. "His temperature has risen again."

The one on the left starts laughing. "The duel is as good as over."

The one on the right stands up. "At last, the three witch sisters will be together."

"When shall it be?" Risa queries. "That we three can be seen again.

"Calm the disturbance."

"Winning and losing battle."

"And then..." Risa starts but is cut off.

"Then..." A male says as I hear footsteps. "...let's finish this before sunset."

"What?" They exclaim, surprised.

"Lines from Macbeth's three witches? It truly fits you." The figure comes out of the shadows to show that it is Kaiba. "Kageyama, three sisters."

"Kaiba-kun!" Yuugi exclaims, surprised.

Kaiba looks at Yuugi. "Yuugi. These three sisters are famous in the Duel Monsters world. They will use any method for obtaining cards they want."

"Kaiba!" Risa calls out.

Kaiba walks over to Yuugi. "Well. Why not let me take over for this duel?" He stops next to Yuugi.

"You?" Risa queries.

"If you win, you can have all my cards." Kaiba offers. He places a large case on the table. "And...I'll give you an advantage. The Violet Hekate card...will be added to your deck."