F I V E

𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖔

"Yes I understand how you might feel but I do want everyone's hopes up again! You know how they were all heartbroken last time!" I responded.

He instantly murmured words and his breath and I did not waste time in asking him,

"Who the fuck do you think you are?"I am your eldest brother, and I do know what I'm doing."Disobey me again, I promise you I will not hesitate to punish you. 

Kids these days are so disrespectful. I'm just trying to do what's best, I mean I am the oldest which means all the pressure is on me and Grey...I missed her a lot I mean she was my favorite sibling. I sucked in a sigh and we drove the rest of the way in silence. I did a three-point turn into the driveway. Brayden tried to unlock the door but I quickly closed it.

"I expect not a word to anyone, not mum or dad?" I turned back to warn him.

"Do you understand?" I repeated more coldly. He nodded as a reply and I unlocked the car doors. He quickly got out of the car and ran inside. 

Trying to be discreet, I entered the house and was met with the cold stares of my father. This fucking snake, I'm going to kill him with my bare hands.

"You found Brielle?? My fucking princess and you didn't tell me?" He yelled at me. All my siblings gasped in shock.

"No, dad you don't understand. I don't know yet, I'm still waiting on the information to be sent to me! I replied at the home of calming my raging father.

"Dad, me, and Angelo saw her on the way to the meeting. We were the oldest and we couldn't even recognize her.." he said in hope of also getting dad to calm down. 

"Boys go to bed I need to talk to your brothers.

"But dad- " they argued.

"Enough to bed, now" He commanded. They all nodded and made their way upstairs.  Brayden who was behind my father looked at me and went but not before turning back once more. This kid honestly. I messed up. Now that they are  all upstairs, Dad now asked me and Grey to take a seat on the couch, I don't think Grey deserves to be taken down with me it was me who asked him not to tell.

"Boys, I 'm going to give you one chance to explain this all properly and truly do not dare like to me again.." He instructed but not before wiping a lone tear that rolled down his cheek.

After Explaining.

"So you see Dad, I never meant to make my cry I was just wary of the situation as I knew the last one hit hard," I sighed.

"I understand, thank you for telling me." he gave us a sad smile." But specifically for you Angelo please don't be at Brayden. I nodded, I guess it was easier getting the truth out. I suppose but honestly that guy.  Do better.

"Off to bed,  expect an update when Santiago gets backs the result,"  I nodded showing my understanding. I and Grey stood up to leave but we were interrupted when dad said:                  "Boys, I know that at the eldest you guys took it harder, I love you and I know you were only doing it to protect us.." He said before walking upstairs in front of him. "Goodnight boys.

I thanked Grey, and we also walked up to his rooms. And what surprised me the most is he was engulfed in a tight hug. I hugged back and we both said our goodnights. I sighed and entered my bed in hope that Brielle lived a happy life without any hope that if it was her, we would make more memories to come. I yawned and surrendered myself to the darkness. At least not before murmuring ...I love you, Brielle...

Angelo's Dream

"Big Browther! Pick me up, Pick me up." Brielle called out showing her grin as well as her cute dimple. Angelo wasted no time and picked her up and spinned her around Brielle's loud giggles were heard by everyone.

They spinned, and spinned, regardless of the calls that it was dinner time. Angelo didn't want to let go and neither did Bri. They were happy, excited and bubbly.  

Narrators' Pov

Angelo only wished he could his sister once more, he wanted her to be there on the day he gets crowned Don infront of all the other mafias. He was heartbroken, yet it was his job to stay strong, he was no coming to the time were he would be the one to look after all his siblings. And that was something he wouldn't mind. After all, he may be cold and strict but he still loves them with his heart. It beats for them, for Bri. Because he loves them more than life itself.

𝖆/𝖓𝕬 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖇𝖎𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖛, 𝕳𝖔𝖕𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖌𝖚𝖞𝖘 𝖊𝖓𝖏𝖔𝖞𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖙, 𝕴 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉𝖓'𝖙 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖆 𝖇𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖞 𝖙𝖔 𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖔𝖗𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖇𝖎𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖘𝖔 𝕴 𝖆𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖉 𝖆 𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖗'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛.