T W E N T Y - F I V E

We were having breakfast and today  we were going on a picnic

We were having breakfast and today  we were going on a picnic. I ate a half and a quarter of my breakfast, my dietician suggested avocado on toast, 3 slices. It was really good and I was happy that I was finally able to try different foods.

Heather had finally been getting on with the boys and they were fine with Ariana. Ariana helped me sometimes, and I think of her as a mother figure. By the way dad looks at her, I can tell he wants to marry her, but they better not have anymore kids.

"Okay, everybody in the cars!" Dad ordered. We all got up and carried a piece of something. I grabbed Heather's hand and we walked to wards the black range rover. With Brayden behind us, he opened the door for us, but Luca came running in from the other side so that only left two seats. Heather got in. Then I got in. Brayden looked upset, so I suggested something.

"I can sit on your lap?" I asked.

"Okay,". He got in and I sat on top of him. His hands were on both of his sides, as I guess he didn't want to touch me. But it was all good.

Dad got in the drivers seat, and Ariana in thee passenger seat. The others, Luca, Angelo and Grey were taking the other car.

We drove off to a private park, which was apparently owned by them. Dad had told me that I would be meeting the extended family soon. We were there in about 15 mins, and we all exited the car. The boys were already here before us, because they decided to speed off.

I got out, with Heather by my side. We walked inside the park gates, and were looking for a good area to sit.

"Over here," Grey Shouted.

We all walked over. and set up. I decided to lay on the blanket with Heather by my side. 

"Let's play hide and seek,"Leo says.

"At you big age?" Angelo asked.

"Yes," he whined. "It'll be fun,".

"Okay, don't go too far,". Dad said.

"I'm counting,"Leo announced.

Me and heather nodded and jogged into the park in hope of finding a good spot. We looked at the wide trees and decided to hide behind them. I had no idea where the others were, I just hope we weren't caught first.

"READY OR NOT, HERE I COME,". Leo shouted.

"I think were too close, I mean we were able to her him shout,". Heather whispered.

"Nahh, Leo is just loud,"I laughed.

We heard approaching footsteps and ducked down. It was Brayden, he decided to come join us.

"Dude, go find your own hiding space,". Heather says.

"Nahh, I'm good here,". He replies.

"We better not get caught,". I add in.

"Were you followed?" I asked concerned. 

"Of course not,". I laughed at his antics.

We were there for about 10 mins and Leo still hadn't found us.

"Let's go back,". I said.

Heather and Ayden both nod and we make our way back. We slowly walked, incase he was still looking, we couldn't see a thing. Then tiny droplets fell from the sky.

"Let's go before it starts raining too hard,".

I nod and we walk at a faster pace, to see Ariana and Dad packing up and Leo lying down.

"Great, you're here let's go,".

"Wait, where's Luca?".

"He's not with you guys,"? Angelo asks.

"No?" We all respond. We were waiting for Leo to come find us,"Heather says.

"Ah shit,"Grey says.

"Okay you four, go to the car with Ariana,"Dad says.

"Don't you need help?" I ask worried about my brother.

"No, we'll be okay," Dad replies giving me a hug. We help Ariana with the stuff, and go back to our original car.

A N G E L O

Me Dad, and Grey have been looking around for Luca and the rain is getting harder.

"LUCA, LUCA!" I call out. No response.

We decided to stay together even if we weren't covering a lot of ground because it wasn't safe to  go out alone.

"Do you guys hear that?" Grey asks.'

"HELP, HELP," A faint voices shouts.

We immediately direct ourselves towards the directions of the shouts. We can hear it getting closer and closer.

But that's when we saw Luca, and someone beside him.

It couldn't be.

Could it?

No.

He was meant to be dead.

We all knew he was dead.

A/N

Cliffhanger

No school for me, teacher development day. I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who has helped me reacher 100+ votes and 1.9k reads! :> I'm really happy and can't wait for 2k!