S I X

I began to make breakfast, I grabbed various items such as eggs, bacon, and some toast for him

I began to make breakfast, I grabbed various items such as eggs, bacon, and some toast for him. I  turned on the stove and grabbed a frying pan are flipped the bacon as it sizzled. It was finally done so I place it on the plate and began working on the eggs, it only took 10 mins for it to be ready again. I was wondering where Sir had gone as I placed the plate on his table. I dropped the fork so I decided to get a new one and wash this one. As I bent down I felt the stitches tear, I winced in pain ad ran to the basement bathroom. I rummaged through my worn-out supplies and grabbed a needle and thread with some cream to numb the pain. I took a seat on the counter and carefully pulled the top of my pants down so I could restitch the top part of my thigh, I had gotten it when I was making breakfast one day in our town last year.

I woke up late and Sir was impatiently waiting for me to finish. I had quickly finished and set the plate down. I awaited approval to leave as Sir, took a bite. He spat it out in disgust, my heart raced, as he stood up. He smirked as I stood there still, he came back with a knife and told me to come closer.

"Come closer, We wouldn't want another day outside, would we? " He warned, and with small steps of hesitation, I walked towards him. Without warning he plunged the knife into my thigh, I tried my best not to scream in pain. And without a second to waste, he pulled it out, threw the plate onto the fall, and left...I cried when he left. I cried that I was too weak to just leave. I cried that I thought it was my fault.

I was interrupted by the doorbell,hesitantly I made my way towards the door cautiously, I glanced through the eye hole to see police officers awaiting my response. They pressed the bell again so I opended the door, yet al I was met with were eyes of pity?

𝕽𝖎𝖈𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖔 (𝕯𝖆𝖉)

It was morning, the day we were told Angelo and Grey might have found our princess. I sighed my wife didn't go to bed as she was crying, I comforted her until midnight, when she had finally tired herself out. I mentally made a note, to go see if we can find the girl's current guardian to see if we can have a DNA test in place. I woke up my wife, I could tell her eyes were still puffy and red from crying, I gave her a kiss on her forehead as I caressed her hand in order to wake her up. She'd finally opened her eyes and smiled at me, I have her a smile back and hugged her. I helped her up and we made our way to the bathroom. 

"Hey sweetie, do you mind if we come in?" The female police asked, and when I nodded, she signalled to her partner and some other lady dressed in formal attire to enter

"Hey sweetie, do you mind if we come in?" The female police asked, and when I nodded, she signalled to her partner and some other lady dressed in formal attire to enter. We took a seat on the couch and I had still remained silent..

"Do you know the whereabouts of your father?" The male police officer asked, before I answered I correct him "Step-Father" I responded as the word rolled of my tounge. "And no,  haven't seen him since yesterday. The lady who, I hadn't think I noticed her began to take notes, I took that as a mental note to be carefull.

"We believe, he's been involved in a hit and run?" I froze in the moment of time, I couldn't believe my ears.                                                                                                                                                                     Yet all I could come up with was a simple "Oh?" was all that came out, fucking oh...

"Oh?" The lady in formal attire repeated. They all looked at me worriedly , as if I'd meant to cry, yet I just sat their still waiting.

"Unfortunately, we do not have anyone to identify the body? "Could we ask you too?" I wasn't sure, If I did , I'd get some closure if I was free or not, and if I didn't I'm not sure I'd be able to move on with my life...

"Uh, yeah...I can do that." I barely said, it was mostly likely a whisper, but they understood. The other lady approached me and took a seat beside me I shuffled away unnoticed leaving a reasonable distance.

"Hey lovley, I'm  Riley, I'm your social worker," she introduced herself with a small smile. Unsure of what do do I returned it , But I guess mine looked a little cheesy.

"Well, if that's all we should get going." The male officer got up who was also followed by the female.

"Sweetie, could you go pack your essentials ,we'll be waiting in the car.." She asked me. I nodded and made my way to the basement aka My room to pack my small belongings. I'd pack a stack of cash, I'd been saving up to leave, hoodies, jumpers, trousers and my teddy bear. I'd gotten him from someone, but I couldn't place who it was. I'd exited my once home and made my way towards the car, I got in and  Riley didn't take long to question how I didn't take long. I immediately shrugged it off and we drove to the police station, They'd told me they'd have to tape my house, to see if they could find any clues to identify the guy who'd done the hit and run

𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖊 𝕻𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝕺𝖋𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖊𝖗

Sadly, we could not tell the girl the full extent of why we needed her to identify the body. Though her father is a wanted drug seller, we'd needed someone close to him to actually identify him, and we do believe that the person who did the hit and run was either an enemy of him, which could endanger the girl who 'd magically appeared on his file.

𝕽𝖎𝖈𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖔 (𝕯𝖆𝖉)

We'd decided to make our way to the Girl's house to were Angelo had dropped her off, but as we were approaching we'd realized the house had been taped down and poice officers were guarding the premises. We were all both confused and shock well me and Grey anyways the younger ones had begged to come but we decided to be best if they stayed with their mother.

I'd had to make a call to our inner police ring, so they could give us intel on the situation at hand

𝖆/𝖓 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖘𝖔 𝖘𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖞, 𝕴 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖍𝖆𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖒𝖞 𝖚𝖕𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙'𝖘 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 <33 𝕭𝖚𝖙 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖉𝖔𝖓𝖊, 𝖘𝖔 𝖜𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉.