T W E N T Y - S I X

R i c c a r  do

"Brother?" I questioned.

"Indeed, it is I Brother,". He responds.

I clench my fists, I thought I had killed him. He pulled his gun out from the side and pointed it toward Luca's head.

"You know what I want, don't you brother?"

"Never,". I reply with no hesitation.

"Don't test me, you know I'll do it," he threatens.

"I know you will,".

I send a little signal to the boys in order to get their attention. My brother doesn't notice a thing and continues to taunt the gun.

Then a shot appears out of nowhere, my brother had been shot in the hand, where he had been holding the gun. Luca quickly grabbed his dropped gun and pointed it at him.

"Aren't you meant to be dead?" I asked.

"Surprise, surprise!" I'm alive,".

"Angelo, Grey,". Pleasure to be seeing you again, no hug for your favourite uncle? "

"Fuck off!" Angelo swears.

Angelo grabs his gun and shoots his leg so he falls to the floor. Grey wastes no time in helping Luca. I approach my brother, and hold him aggressively by his chin.

"You're a bastard, you know that right,". I continue to hold his chin, tightening my hold.

"Jealous, brother?" he coughs out. 

My guards waste no time in grabbing my brother and taking him back to the cars, were he'll be escorted to the warehouse. I guess I have to call my dad and other siblings. The rain was still intense so we had to leave now

"Boys, help your brother!" I order.

They nod and grab him, I walk behind just in case any more threats pop out.

Different thoughts go through my head.

Did he know about Brielle?

How is he alive? I saw the body didn't I? Or did I see a look alike? 

We were now back on the normal path and making our way to the car.

"Drive him to the private hospital, and wipe any blood you have on you, before entering the house,". I quickly tell me.

"Wait for me to drive off, I don't want Brielle seeing this,". They nod and I make my way to the car. I open my door and Ariana can already tell I'm mad.

"You okay,?" she whispers. 

" I nod," as I take her hand in mine to de - stress.

"Dad, did you find Luca?" Brielle asks eagerly. 

"Yeah, yeah we did, but he has to go the hospital,". I answer.

"Hospital is he okay?" Brayden asks.

"Yeah, just hurt his leg," Tripped over a log,".

I knew Brayden didn't believe me nor Ariana so I mouthed toward the both of them that I'd explain later.

The rain died down a bit as I made the last turn up  to our driveway.I parked the car in the garage so we wouldn't get wet and ordered the guards to carry inside our picnic equipment.

I saw that Heather and Brielle were tired so I told them to go upstairs.

"Go take a nap, we'll wake you up for dinner,". They nod tiredly and make their way up the stairs.

 They nod tiredly and make their way up the stairs

"Can we sleep together?" Heather asks hesitantly.

"Of course,". I smile.

We go towards my room were I hand heather something to change too and we end up taking turns I was wearing a black hoodie with black sweatpants and she was a grey hoodie with black shorts.

We lay in the bed and I wrap my arm around her torso. I grab the blanket and pull it over us.

"Goodnight Bri," Heather says.

"Nyt,"I say back.

"I love you,"I'm sorry for leaving you,".

"I didn't mind, I love you," I say back but she's already asleep, so I waste no time in doing the same.

A/N

Quite a short chapter.

Question: Should I incorporate pictures? Like what their wearing and stuff, or the car they're gonna take or something?